Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
The Core Key Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
The Core Key Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
The Core Key Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
The Core Key Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
The Core Key Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
The Core Key Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
The Core Key Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
The Core Key Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
The Core Key Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

The Core Key

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Core Key Empty The Core Key

Post  Farrell Hendrix Wed May 04, 2011 5:35 am

David and Agumon strode down the middle of the sidewalk, side by side. The people around them stared at Agumon, but passed by without a word. David had found that while most people held in interest in the orange dino, as long as he was with his partner, people thought that Agumon was just a guy in a suit. David believed that this was because most people assumed that if Agumon was a real dinosaur, he wouldn’t be found wandering the street with some random kid. It also helped that Agumon talked. Animals couldn’t do that.

The duo were currently window shopping, glancing in stores as they passed by. Or at least Agumon was. David was lost in thought about what he had been through the last few days. Since meeting Agumon, he had been forced to fight for his life time and time again. It was getting old, and kind of annoying, but he couldn’t just tell Agumon to go away, could he? David had considered doing that once, but had almost immediately dismissed the idea. It seemed to cruel and besides, he had grown rather fond of his partner. Not only that, but Agumon had protected him and risked his own life to save David’s.

“What’cha thinking about?” Agumon asked, pulling David back into the present. “That girl with the different colored eyes?”

“Girl with different colored eyes?” David repeated. “Who are you talking about?”

“Gen, of course,” Agumon replied.

“Gen has different colored eyes?” David asked, blinking in surprise. But then he shook his head. “Stupid question. Anyway, why would I be thinking about her?”

“Isn’t that all guys your age think about?” Agumon asked. “Girls? Though I can’t understand why…”

“W-What are you talking about?” David stammered. He could feel heat rising in his face as it turned red.

“Well, I remember that time you brought me to your school,” Agumon answered. “That was all I heard from your friend…what was his name again?”

“Reiji,” David said quickly. “And he’s not my friend. Just some maniac who follows everyone around and gets on their nerves.” Suddenly, David’s digivice began beeping. David looked down at it and sighed wearily. “Wonderful.”

At the center of the city, a huge digital portal opened. People looked around to see what was happening, but when they saw what was coming through they began screaming and running in the opposite direction.

A Leomon (1) stumbled out of the portal, one massive paw clutching a wound. He was breathing heavily, his whole body shaking from exhaustion. Behind him, the portal closed. Then he collapsed, slamming into the ground with great force. Suddenly, his body began to break apart, but it quickly came back together, almost like he was on the verge of destabilizing. A glow covered the Leomon’s body and he shrunk, his form changing into that of an Elecmon (2). The digimon simply lay there, unconscious.

Scanning Info

(1)

Name: Leomon
Type: Beast Man Digimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Attacks:
Fist of the Beast King: Chokes the life out of the opponent with its ultimate mystery, by launching an aura in the shape of a lion's head from its fist.
Beast Sword
Jūga-maru
Hasaigeri

(2)

Name: Elecmon
Type: Mammal Digimon
Attribute: Data
Attacks:
Sparkling Thunder: Shoots electric bolts from its tail.
Nine Tails
Thunder Knife

(OOC: Once again, a really long post, but I needed to get things rolling again. As you can tell, Agumon’s trying to understand humans. In this case, he’s finding it a bit difficult because digimon are essentially genderless, except in Xros Wars.)
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

The Core Key Empty Re: The Core Key

Post  Quiri Thu May 05, 2011 6:10 am

The girl whose name was mentioned by the tamer duo was, in fact, not that far away from them.

Gen had been working on a little project of hers after her little encounter of those Bakemons in the park; she dubbed it a D-Scanner. [yes, veeeeeeery original] It was a simple design; just plug in her D-terminal to the TV antenna of her house, effectively widening the scan range of the D-terminal to as far as the nearest TV broadcast station. The only downside was that it required tremendous amount of power [which was why it was modified to be able to get power from a wall-socket] and that it has to be connected to the TV antenna in order to maintain the scan range.

The first few days proved no good result; she got nothing but a couple neutral/friendly dots. Today, however, she had finally hit jackpot when her Digivice let out a shrill.

And so here she was at the outskirts of the Town square, Dracmon tailing her in the shadows; he said something about preferring to stay in the shade during the day or something. That was fine with Gen; her hair and eyes were more than enough to attract every passing people's attention.

Taking her now TV antenna-less D-Terminal out, she scanned the area; the hostile dot must've been out of her Terminal range still... but at least her D-Scanner mode was more than enough to tell her the rough location. In any case, there were two ally dots nearby. Well, perhaps it'd be better to bring along someone to use; that hostile signal might decide to attack before she has a chance to ask of their origin.

{For this thread only, Gen's still a normal tamer, not a DDATS member.}

Last edited by Genepe on Fri May 06, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 am

"Why are you trying on clothes?!"

Jack's words rang out, but hardly had any meaning. the loud bustling of the Town square muted his question. Falcomon looked up at Jack, visibly hurt. His large black and yellow {Ahaha, Eminem} eyes blinked in sadness, like he was holding back tears. Slapping his forehead impatiently and looking down at his partener, he grudginly agreed to purchase Falcomon the black Baseball Cap with TOKYO written on the front. Happy with his friends decision, he strode off ahead of him, and almost got arrested for leaving without paying.

"I can't believe you forgot to pay..."

"Don't hate, apprieci-"

Falcomons words were cut off by Jack's D-terminal beeping like a madmachine. He drew it from his pocket, and saw few dots, but the biggest, seemingly in the center of Town square, Jack chose to go. Together, him and his Digimon Partener raced off to see what was happening this time. the D.A.T.S. never seemed to have an easy day.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Thu May 05, 2011 1:59 pm

David and Agumon rushed towards the center of the city, heading for the little dot on David’s D-Terminal. David hadn’t even bothered arguing with his partner this time, knowing full well that Agumon would leave without him.

As they ran, David glanced down at the dot with a slight frown. The radar was indicating that this was a digimon, and a moment ago it was marked by a red dot, but oddly enough, that had suddenly changed.

David heard Agumon panting and he looked around at his partner at first in surprise, but then with amusement. The digimon was falling behind, his breathing becoming shorter and harder as he ran.

“Getting tired there, buddy?” David asked innocently.

“I…can’t…run…like…this…for…long…” Agumon gasped out.

“It’s amazing you could keep up for this long with stubby little legs like those,” David said with a smirk.

Agumon turned his head to glare at him. “Ha…I’ll…still…be…running…when…you…faint!”

“Just keep dreaming, dino boy,” David taunted. Agumon growled and redoubled his efforts. David allowed himself a small smile of satisfaction. Now that his partner was back on track, they would be there in no time.

“What do you think it is?”

“Some kind of dog, maybe?”

Two policemen stood, one on either side of the unconscious Elecmon. One of the policemen was holding a stick and he leaned over and prodded the Elecmon with it. There was no response.

“Whatever it is, it looks like it’s dead,” said the policeman with the stick.

“It’s still breathing,” the other pointed out.

The one with the stick shrugged. “Do you think we should call animal control?”

“I guess. I don’t know what else we can do-“

At that moment, the Elecmon groaned and his eyes opened. He stood up, his legs shaking as he did.

“I must…find DATS,” the Elecmon said weakly. “Please…can you help me?”
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Fri May 06, 2011 6:18 am

Naturally, Gen arrived at the red dot's position since the ally dots that she was following moved to that location. Well, at least to the spot where the red dots had appeared only moments before fading on her D-Terminal.

The first thing she saw were the cops. their body was blocking her view of the fallen Digimon, so she presumed that the hostile Digimon had a small, unfrightening appearance. From the corner of her vision, she saw the two beings she knew well; David and his partner, Agumon. In any case, now that it's come to this, she decided that the first priority was to shrug off those police.

"Oh, police! just the people I need," she called out, walking slowly towards the police with an innocent smile.

"Have you seen a... an odd-looking creature around here? My pet ran off while I was cosplaying it to be like a certain monster from an anime."
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri May 06, 2011 6:34 am

Jack was the last to arrive at the scene. He watched the policemen around the Wounded digimon. It seemed to be an Elecmon. He scratched his head and looked around, slowly inching nearer, trying not to attract any unwanted attention. Than, he noticed to others at the scene. They both looked around his age, and one of them had an Agumon with him. His eyes widening, Jack looked down at Falcomon, who's bulky figure was still staring creeping at David and Agumon. Once the partner looked up, they nodded in unison, and while Jack stayed on the spot, Falco creeped to the tamer, and crawled behind them. Than, he produced a single feathery finger, and poked Davids neck, with what was as close to a grin as a Bird could get.

"Hello, my Digimon Tamer friend."

He said dodgely. He stood behind them, wings crossed, waiting for a response. Meanwhile, Jacks ears prickles at the sound of the magic word, DATS. He shot at the Elecmon, and said meekly to the officers, "I'm sorry, this is my dog, he has a, er, rare hair condition, I'll take him home right away." he hoped they would buy his words.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Fri May 06, 2011 1:29 pm

The policeman with the stick had not turned when Gen had approached him. He pointed at the Elecmon with his stick, his eyes widened with shock.

“I-It spoke!” he managed to say after a moment.

A sudden yelp caught the attention of both police officers and they looked around to see David glaring at Falcomon. Then Jack walked up and said his piece and both police officers were silent. Then, before anything else could be said or done, David, who had gone totally still at the appearance of yet another digimon and tamer team, turned suddenly and walked over to Gen. He looked straight into her eyes, narrowing his own. Then he whipped around to face Agumon with a bright smile on his face.

“Hey!” he called. “Agumon! You were right! She does have different colored eyes!” David nodded, looking quite pleased with himself. “That’s kinda cool!”

The police officer, who didn’t have the stick, raised one eyebrow as he watched the proceedings. He had heard what both Gen and Jack had said and he now faced them with a frown, deciding it was best not to question what David had just said or why he had said it.

“So which is it?” he asked both Gen and Jack. “Your pet?” He pointed at Gen. “Or yours?” He now turned to Jack. “I think you are both lying. Dogs don’t talk! Besides, you hesitated when you said what kind of creature it was!” He continued to frown at Jack. “How could you possibly forget that you were looking for a dog if you owned it? Not to mention you just walked up with a talking owl at your side…” He glanced over at Falcomon.

(OOC: I like the timing on this post. It was fun coordinating everyone’s reactions, or lack thereof, to both Gen and Jack’s statements as well as Falcomon’s poking of David.)
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Sun May 08, 2011 3:54 am

Er... um, okay?
When Gen was about to retort to the other tamer whom she didn't know, someone's eyes suddenly filled her vision. She froze like that while the said eyes narrowed in concentration, for she didn't know what just happened. She regained her senses when the eyes fell back; that was when she realized it was just David. His words explained his erratic behaviour; he was just checking her out, apparently.

While that was going on, she lost the chance to claim the harmless(?) red digimon over there.

In any case, these police were sharp. For a moment, Gen thought about ordering Drac to knock them out for a while, but then again... With a Digimon like him, she wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally hit them harder than he needs to, and the last thing she needed now was a "police murderer" under her name. So instead, she kept silent; the police seemed to be questioning that other guy first, since he had appeared with his Digimon in full view. Must've looked really suspiscious or something.

And so, Gen backed away to where David was, and whispered a question.

"Got any plans to chase those police away?"

Last edited by Genepe on Tue May 10, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Sun May 08, 2011 4:50 am

(OOC: I'll answer your question, Genepe, as well as the one sociallizard would have been asking me because of your post. No, she has not asked permission and no I am not going to give it. Sorry social, but this Leomon/Elecmon was by himself and the digimon that attacked him could hardly be called a dark digimon since it was a Vaccine. I must admit, however, his type is Demon Man so one could argue that that makes him sort of dark. Can't really blame you though for the post since the rule came out after your post. Anyway, time for me to get off of my soap box. See ya'll around.)
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Wed May 11, 2011 2:54 am

"ah, but my good sir, He is my friend, we are currently getting ready to go to a cosplay party at my friend house, but I didn't want to wear anything, because my mom refused to lend me any money, but he was chock full the green stuff, but refused to give me any. Also, that girl and I, volunteer in an animal shelter not to far from here, and this little guy, uh, ran away."

Jack said it quickly and with hand signals. He ended with a deep breath, and grinned foolishly, like he didn't mean to be caught up in all this. He looked at the girl, who was suddenly preoccupied with the other tamer, and he hoped they would believe his story. He scratched the back of his head and looked at the policemen straight in the eyes.

------------

Falcomon watched the kid run to the girl, who did indeed have two different colored eyes. He ran up to them, and poking both of them in the gut, said , "You! That digimon knows you, so you must be a Tamer! What you Hobo's gonna do about the stray?!" He asked, getting all up in their grills. He looked at them with his eyes narrowd, and his beak switching between looking at the both of them.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Wed May 11, 2011 7:05 pm

“Hey!” David rubbed his stomach and glared at Falcomon. He had been about to answer Gen when the digimon had jabbed him. “Stop messing with me,” David snarled.

“David, look over there!” Agumon said, grabbing his arm and pointing over where the Elecmon was. “Something’s happening.”

“Look, kid, just how stupid do you think I am?” the more calm policeman asked. “First you said this…dog…was yours and now you’re telling me he ran away from a shelter! It’s obvious that you’re lying to me! Now, get out of my way or I’ll run you all in!”

“Uh…sir, we might have a problem,” said the police officer with the stick. He motioned for his fellow officer to turn around and when he did, his mouth dropped open in shock.

“What in the…”

A boy had appeared while their backs were turned and he was standing over the fallen Elecmon. He was tall, but young looking. He had short brown hair and dark, emotionless eyes. His clothing was pretty basic: jeans and a dark red t-shirt with the image of a dragon on the front. Floating by the boy’s shoulder was a small, ball shaped digimon with claws and wings. It also appeared to have had a skull drawn on its forehead. (1)

“Well, well,” the boy said. “A lost little digimon has appeared in the human world.” He reached down and wrapped his arms around the Elecmon, lifting it effortlessly. The Elecmon whimpered, but it was too weak to struggle. “Fortunately for you, I can’t just blow you to data like I usually would. So sit tight and keep your mouth shut.”

(1)

Scanning Info

Name: DemiDevimon
Type: Small Devil Digimon
Attribute: Virus
Attacks:
Demi Dart: Throwing syringes filled with a toxin, DemiDevimon uses them to poison his targets. Though the toxin is deadly only to humans, it can make Digimon fall ill.
Bat Flutter
Evil Whisper
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Wed May 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Looking at the direction Agumon was pointing, Gen saw the boy appearing. He was with a round batlike thing; another digimon most likely.

"...Geez, random tamers are popping up everywhere today," she muttered. Well, judging by the eerie aura, that guy wasn't an ordinary tamer. Was it better to just watch for now, or act?

"Drac, get as close to the police without breaking out of cover," she whispered onto her Digivice that she got out from her pocket, not needing to hide it since the only humans who didn't know about it were currently occupied by the mysterious boy.

"BOSSY AS ALWAYS." Drac's voice came on the Digivice, just loud enough for David's team and Falcomon to hear, but he did as told; while he disliked how she ordered him around, he couldn't help but be impressed at her ability to make the best choices upon given a situation.

All she really needed to do from the start was to ask a simple question to the digimon, and defeat it if the said digimon tries anything nasty; now, it seems, that her targets were the boy and the red digimon.

Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Thu May 12, 2011 1:10 am

I should've just knocked everyone out the moment I saw all this. Jack thought crossly. How could he have already forgotten what he just said?! struggling for an answer, he looked behind him, where the boy had just appeared out of nowhere. Well, that guy needs to give warnings before he pops up out of nowhere.. Jack thought, before he looked to the boys right, and saw the DemiDevimon. He looked between the boy and the DemiDevimon, and automatically thought something was wrong. DemiDevimons were usually associated with bad things. He hoped the same thing didn't qualify with their tamers. Standing up, he said,

"Dude, what are you doing. Drop the Elecmon."

His Digicrest felt heavy on his chest as he said those words.

------------------------------

"Gaah! I'm sorry!"

Falcomon stepped back by the harshness of the male. He was a fiesty one, it seemed. The girl... He didn't really pay much attention to. The showing of her digivice pretty much gave away the fact that she was a Tamer. He groaned. Tamers were coming out of everywhere! Though he couldn't help but smile as her Digimon's attitude. He scratched his beak and whispered to the girl,

"Look, I can get you guys out of here, since your a Tamer, too, Jack would probably let me listen to you, also. Just say the word and I can Digivolve and get the 5 of us out of here.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 am

“Get us out of here?” Agumon stared at Falcomon, looking confused. “But things are just getting interesting!”

“Agumon…” David groaned. “Look, Birdmon, or whatever your name is, sorry about yelling, but how else do you expect me to react when you keep jabbing me with your feathers?”

The boy with the DemiDevimon looked around at Jack and he grinned maliciously. “Did you say something?” he asked. “Cause I’m not in a very good mood right now and while my orders do say ‘no civilian casualties’, seeing as you have a digimon, you hardly qualify for that, do you DATS?”

The calm police officer still didn’t lose his cool. “Kid, you better do as he says right now,” he told the boy, gripping his gun and drawing it halfway out of its holster. “I don’t know what’s going on here, but killing people just because they’re in your way is beyond insane.”

The boy’s head whipped around and his smile vanished leaving his eyes cold. “Trash should learn to keep its mouth shut,” he said. “DemiDevimon!”

“Right!” the DemiDevimon by his shoulder flew forward. “Demi Dart!” The small digimon produced a syringe seemingly out of nowhere and hurled it at the policeman.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Thu May 12, 2011 9:27 am

"Sorry, but not yet," Gen replied to the bird-like Digimon. To be honest, she really didn't see why it would even suggest that; sure, there were the police and now there was a mysterious tamer guy, but that didn't mean that she couldn't run away if she wanted to; it's not like as if they knew who she was or where she lived... yet.

"Besides," she thought out loud. "I have a question I need an answer from that tamer guy now. I'll becide if I'll leave or not afterwar-" her mumblings were cut off when she saw the said tamer call his partner Digimon; that tone of voice could only mean one thing - attack. She was certain he was going for the police. Even if they were police, they were ordinary people who didn't know about Digimons, and were here just because of their job. They would probably have a family waiting for them; they might have sons and daughters who were waiting for their safe return. Daughter waiting for her father....

"Drac, intercept him!" she spoke sharply at the Digivice in her hand.

"WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PROTECT THEM?!" came the reply.

"Just do it."

By that time, the Demi Dart was speeding its way towards the policeman. Was it too late? Gen was already regretting her order; why did she say that? just because it reminded her of her own father?

A shadow darted out suddenly at an incredible speed; Dracmon lunged, his claws stretched out to the Demi Darts. He slashed at the dart, hoping to alter its route towards the policeman at the very least.
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 am

JAcks fists tightened. "Yes, I am the current leader of the DATS. And you are..?" He stepped back as DemiDevimon shot his dart out at the policeman, and watched the Dracmon claw at it. He looked at the Rookie Digimon interestingly, like he's never seen one before. Than, looking out of the corner of his eye, he saw Falcomon, and they both nodded slowly. He stood facing the Tamer, but his eyes rested on the DemiDevimon the whole time.

-------------------------------------

Falcomon rushed at the Policemens backs, and than, jumping up, he kicked them both lightly in the back of their heads, knocking them both out. He landed in fron of them, looking back, and then muttering, "I hope they live..." Than, he was overtaken by a white light, and he grew larger, and lager, and he began to change his shape. When the light faded, he was a Peckmon(1). Jack looked up at him, his focus taken from the Evil Tamer, "The Heck you doing?!" There are civilians here watching you!!"

"Screw them." Was his reply.

(1)

Scanning Info

Name: Peckmon
Type: Bird Digimon
Attacks:
Spiral Claw: Spins around and drives one of his feet into the adversary.
Thousand Beak: Creates shadow clones to rapidly peck his enemies.
Kunai Wing: Throws kunai-like sharp, bladed feathers that explode.

Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm

The Demi Dart was cut through by Dracmon’s claws and it fell to the ground, spilling its contents on the pavement.

“Nice one!” David complimented.

“Who I am is unimportant at the moment,” said the boy as he looked around at the passerby, many of whom had stopped and were staring at Peckmon curiously. “It seems we aren’t going to be able to keep things quiet. Oh well.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a digivice. “May as well give everyone a show that they’ll never forget.” The digivice in his hand beeped and light began pouring from it. A moment later, DemiDevimon’s body began to glow.

“DEMIDEVIMON DIGIVOLVE TOOO…DEVIMON!(1)”

A tall and thin, demonic-looking digimon appeared in place of the much smaller creature that had been there moments before. Most of the people that were watching had not actually seen Falcomon digivolve, it had been the light that had caught their attention and they had seen the end result, but now with a digimon changing before their very eyes, they began to panic and run just as others had done when the Leomon had appeared earlier.

Scanning Info

(1)

Name: Devimon
Type: Fallen Angel Digimon
Attribute: Virus
Attacks:
The Touch of Evil: Stabs claws into targets and infuses them with dark energy to put them under thrall.
Evil Wing
Hell Contract
Death Hand
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Sat May 14, 2011 4:29 am

After Drac had successfully killed off the darts, Gen had sprinted towards the two tamers she didn't know; the Falcomon's Tamer and the Demidevimon's. Well, Peck and Devimon now, but yeah. That was how she caught their words; DATS leader? That... wasn't one of the person she had wanted to meet here. The more she knew about the current situation, the more she believed that the mysterious Devimon Tamer there was, in fact, one of the members that she was looking for.

Now that the policeman were out of danger, all she wanted to do was ask a simple question, which was becoming more and more difficult by the second. Glancing at the two Champion Digimons, she knew her Drac wouldn't stand a chance.

"Hey Drac," Gen called out when she got close to him. "Go ahead and scare everyone here, and if they're pointing any cameras or phones, smash them."

Drac's face instantly brightened. "R-REALLY? YOU'RE NOT JOKING, RIGHT? AWESOME!" He shouted, then proceeded to shout and growl at the few people who hadn't fled when Devimon had appeared. Most of them were busy taking photos, but Dracmon's claws took care of those very easily.

Now that the crowd was taken care of, she looked back at the two Champion Tamers, having nothing else to do, really.
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun May 15, 2011 2:02 am

Jack looked at the newly Digivolved Devimon. This might be harder than he thought. He quickly ran through everything he knew about the Digimon through his head. They were tall. Ok. They were black. Ok. They were skinny. Got that. What else? Oh, they were bad. Couldn't forget that. Jack cursed himself for not observing the Virus Digimon more closely.

Peckmon looked at the Devimon, growling from deep in his throat. He didn't want to start fighting, but if the Devimon started attacking, he would fight back. He would kill himself to save Jack and the others.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Mon May 16, 2011 4:09 am

The boy watched Peckmon, his whole body looking tense. When Peckmon didn’t make a move, the boy’s expression changed to one of disappointment.

“If you’re not going to fight us, then there is no point in just standing around staring at each other,” the boy said. “Come on, Devimon.” Devimon turned and began to float away.

“No…David, he’s still got that Elecmon!” Agumon said.

“What?” David looked up at the Devimon’s retreating form. “Well, it’s too late now to stop him.”

“You’re just going to let him go?” Agumon asked, looking back at David in surprise.

“Sure, what else can we do?” David queried.

“We can do…this!” Agumon returned his attention to the Devimon. Flames were licking around the corners of the small dino’s mouth. “Pepper Breath!” Agumon spat out a ball of flame which rushed towards Devimon’s back.

The Devimon apparently heard it coming, or maybe he was able to sense it in some supernatural way, regardless of how, he spun around and caught the fireball in one fist, dissipating it.

“See?” Agumon said, a smug expression on his face. “That’s what we can do!”

“You idiot,” David sighed. “Now you’ve brought his attention to us.”

At those words, the Devimon swooped towards them, a look of delight spreading across his features.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Mon May 16, 2011 5:18 am

This was their chance! When Gen saw that the Devimon was going for David, she started running towards the mysterious tamer who still had the Elecmon.

"Drac, bind that tamer, now!" She called out, to which her partner obliged. His claws were extended to grab whichever body part they land on and to pin him down. She glanced back at the Devimon occasionally, but did not go to help David; Agumon had given her the perfect chance to attack, and she wasn't going to exchange that chance to save a boy she met only a few times in the past.
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Thu May 19, 2011 2:04 am

"God Dammit! Why did you hit him!"

Jack screamed at Agumon, though he wasn't sure if the Reptile digimon understood it was for him. Peckmon launched himself after Devimon, and attempted to tackle him, trying to stop him in his tracks.

Peckmon growled and he dashed away, turning behind a building. For moments, he was gone, and than a VolksWagon Van flew over the building, and fell towards Devimon.

Meanwhile, Jack took Peckmon trying to tackle to go at the Evil Tamer. He ran toward him, and tried punching him in the face, at least hard enough for him to drop the Elecmon.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 am

“Oopsy-daisy,” the dark tamer said as he casually sidestepped Dracmon’s assault. “You’re going to make me drop him,” he said, sounding almost bored. With a flick of his arm, he tossed the Elecmon high the air. Then, as Jack rushed him, he ducked around the leader of DATS and popped up behind him, standing back to back with him. He stuck out one arm and caught Elecmon as he came back down. “This is going to be troublesome,” he said to Elecmon, who was still disoriented by his flight. “I just know it.”

Devimon didn’t have as much luck as his partner. Fist he was caught off guard and knocked to the ground by Peckmon. Then he had a car chucked at him. Furious at being distracted from his potential prey, Agumon, he punched the car with all his might, blowing it to pieces.

Both Agumon and David were forced to duck as large chunks of the vehicle flew overhead.

“Agumon!” David called, pulling himself back to his feet. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” said Agumon. Strangely enough, he seemed sad, despite having just escaped serious injury. “David? Why did that mean guy curse at me?” he asked after a moment.

“Huh?” David looked around at his partner. “What are you talking about?”

However, Agumon didn’t have a chance to reply. Devimon was raising his arms and pointing them at him and David.

“You die first!” he shouted. “Then the bird! Death Hand!”

A blast of dark energy rushed towards the two partners. They might have escaped, but being concerned for the other’s safety, they both turned to push the other out of the way of the attack. This ended up with them crashing into each other and landing on the ground in a heap.

David saw the attack coming and he covered his head with his hands and closed his eyes, waiting for the end.

“No!” Agumon shouted. “I won’t let it end this way!”

A glow emitted from David’s pocket, where he was keeping his digivice, grew to a blinding luminescence. Then, Agumon’s body began to shine. (1)

“AGUMON DIGIVOLVE TOOO…GREYMON!(2)”

Greymon stood and stepped in front of David, taking the attack full on his chest. He was hurled back into a building, crashing through the wall and lay there, stunned.

(1) Insert the digivolution song, ‘Brave Heart’ for full effect.

Scanning Info

(2)

Name: Greymon
Type: Dinosaur
Attacks:
Nova Blast: Accumulates fire in mouth then unleashes a giant fireball at enemies. It can also take the form of a flamethrower.
Great Horns Attack: Impales the enemy on its horns.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Sun May 22, 2011 9:46 am

"What's so great about that Elecmon anyway?" Gen called out to the mysterious Tamer, somewhat impressed by his agile movements.

"With talents like yours, you could just catch any old Elecmon in the Digital World, really." she continued, walking closer towards the Tamer, but still keeping a little distance. Dracmon got up from his failed pinning attempt, his teeth bared. He paced his movements to, closing in to the Tamer from the opposite side to Gen, looking for another chance to pounce.
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Wed May 25, 2011 2:23 am

Jack looked ahead of him, his knees buckled. Jack shouted as he fell forward, very manly. He pushed himself up and croutched behind the Dark Tamer, and launched himself at the back of his knees. The Elecmon would come later. Right now, Jack wanted to deal with this dude.

"Did I hit him?!"

Bellowed Peckmon as he skittered sideways into view. He was breathing heavily, and his wings slumped as he Witnessed Devimon. He watched as The Agumon digivolved, and took the hit. He than darted toward the Devimon, take his feathers, and throwing them rapidly at the Fallen Angel Digimon.

"Kunai Wings!"

He screamed, ruffling his feathers and throwing them at his body, and watching them explode. He glared at the Devimon defiantly.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum