Latest topics
» character creation
Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

Edinburgh, Scotland

Go down

Edinburgh, Scotland

Post  glenny45 on Fri May 06, 2011 12:24 am

As Glen came out the portal from the digital world he could see St. Andrews Square. "This is city centre of the city alright" said Glen, looking about for the Devimon. Everything seemed normal except that Tentomon has reverted back to Montimon. "I take it that you go to your In-Training form when your in the real world." asked Glen. "I guess so." replied the Montimon. At that moment Glen's D-Terminal started bleeping. Glen opened the lid. He saw a map of the area and a red dot. "Hmm that must be Devimon." Glen looked about. No one about looked scared. "Maybe we should wait a minute or two to see if anyone is coming." worried the Montimon. "Aye, we should." replied Glen, feeling great to be back in Scotland.

(For all these people that don't understand Scottish dialect. Aye (prenounced I) means yes or yeah.)
glenny45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh, Scotland

Post  Garurumon111 on Fri May 06, 2011 6:13 am

I looked around. I gotten info that there was a tamer around, somewhere. Scotland seemed pretty cool. It had lots of green and flower-covered hills. Then, we got to the town square, well, I was pretty sure it was. Wanyamon's eyes poked up out of my jacket. It was pretty cold here. After about two hours of looking around, I found another person.
I ran towards him. Then, my D-Terminal started beeping. I took it out and looked at the screen. I already learned my lesson of going straight towards a red dot. I head towards the tamer. I got a few inches from him. "Um, hi. My name is John. I think you needed some help or something?" I said. I was kinda happy that I had help.
Garurumon111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 on Fri May 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Glen looked back at the portal, wondering if anyone was coming then faced towards the other tamer. "Hi, my name is Glen and judging by the blue furry thing that you have in your jacket, you are tamer aswell. Oh and this Motimon." Glen again looked back at the portal. He could see Mayo, Varronica, Renamon and Labramon looking back at him wondering wheather or not to come through the portal. Glen thought for a moment or two. "If you want to help, stay here and wait for anyone to come out that portal. I'm going to head to the nearest electronic store and see if I can get anything to help us." Glen started to run towards the store but then stopped. "Oh and another thing. Don't touch the outside art exibition thats going on near hear." Then Glen ran off.
glenny45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune on Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm really going to regret this...Mayo thought. She charged through the portal with Renamon, and tripped as she entered the non-digital world.
"Ughh..That hurt.."
Mayo winced as she picked herself off the ground. Renamon had had a gentler landing, and unlike Tentomon, it appeared that she could keep her Rookie form. For the moment, at least. As Mayo looked around, she became confused. Where was she? Not Tokyo, unless Tokyo had decided to remodel itself in the time she was gone.
"Where on Earth am I?" she wondered aloud.
Kitsune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 on Fri May 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Glen had a look at the electronic shop but there was nothing there he could use. He headed back to St. Andrews Square. When he got back he noticed Mayo and Renamon were here. "Mayo!!" Glen shouted as he ran towards the two people. "Welecome to my hometown, Edinburgh. I know it isn't like Tokyo but it will do for now." Glen relised that people were staring at them especialy Renamon. "I highly recommend that you de-digivolve for the time being because people will be curious of Renamon. Its better for people to think your digimon is a cute cudly toy than a person dressed up in a fox suit. Do you have any idea if Verronica is coming or not? Glen explained.
glenny45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard on Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 am

I didn't tell any one if I was coming. But, I wanted an adventure. So, I jumped through the portal. Labramon jumped with me. Then, the portal closed. A little girl came running up to Labramon. She couldn't talk, I could tell. She girgled and petted Labramon. Her mother came up. "Lets go, we got plenty of dogs back at the pet center to look after." The mom said. They walked off.
Labramon was blushing, obviously. Then, I saw him. I saw Devimon to the right of me. "Um, hey guys, I think I just saw Devimon!" I said. I didin't want to get into a fight that was impossible to win. I looked around and noticed the new guy.
sociallizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 on Sat May 07, 2011 12:48 am

Glen saw Varonnica come through as the portal shut and saw the Devimon about to attack but then it de-digivolved to a Demidevimon. "How can this happen to me. I'm powerful." Glen looked at the small floating bat. "Have you forgot that your in the human world. Glen heard a growl come from the Demidevimon. "Wait until I get more power." growled the Demidevimon. Then flew away towards Arthur's Seat. Glen thought a while. Then noticed everyone looked scared.
glenny45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune on Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 am

"That was... odd." Renamon remarked. "I've heard that Digimon, with or without Tamers, can usually keep their forms in the human world. Although.. Maybe different rules apply to different parts of the human world."
Mayo found herself nodding in agreement to her partners words. She was still rather disoriented. Mostly, she was half-wondering about how far away she was from Tokyo. Lets see... Scotland is part of the U.K...which is in Europe...which means..Gah! I'm really far from home now. Wait, how am I even understanding what Glen's saying?!? I don't speak anything other than Japanese! Maybe he can speak Japanese... I'll ask about it later. There are more important matters at hand right now.
Snapping herself out of her reverie, Mayo turned over to Glen.
"So, are we going to follow that bat-thing or what?"
Kitsune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 on Sat May 07, 2011 2:26 am

"I'm not sure." Glen replied. He is now finding it very hard to understand Mayo. He can understand Verronica because she speaks English but Mayo speaks Japanese and Glen doesn't speak it that much. "Verronica can you understand what she is saying?" Then Glen relised he has a translator on his Ipod Touch in his pocket. But unforunatly it was out of charge. "What should we do now?" worried Motimon. Everything seemed very hazy to Glen. Glen came up with an idea. "We'll go to my house and re-group there. Follow me." Glen waved his hand to indicate to follow him as he headed towards the bus stop. Oh no. My mum is back in Japan. Glen thought as he signaled the bus to pull over.
glenny45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune on Sun May 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Mayo wasn't sure of what Glen was saying exactly, but she thought she had gotten the gist of it. As the bus pulled over and the four Tamers plus their digimon prepaired to get on, Mayo turned over to Verronica. Something would have to be done about the language barrier.
"You wouldn't mind translating, would you?"
Mayo really hoped that she would translate, because if she didn't, it would be a long trip to wherever.
Kitsune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 on Sun May 08, 2011 7:27 pm

As Everyone got on the bus, Glen could see that Mayo and Verronica were talking to each other and Japanese. Then Glen relised that he has to pay everyones bus fares. Luckily, Glen had enough money to pay, although driver gave funny looks to eveyone. Glen felt sorry for Renamon. Everyone on the bus looked at her if she was an insane person. Glen went up stairs to join everyone. Next stop, home. Gleb thought as he sat down. He continued worry. Wondering if his mum knows that he's gone. Glen took out his d-terminal and desided to send an email to his mum. If anything was gonna happen. He will tell his mum about it.
glenny45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down