Post  Sarah_e on Wed May 18, 2011 3:59 am

Personal

Name: Sarah Elizabeth
Alias: none
Birthdate: october 26th 1995
Alignement: Neutral
Faction: no one

Personal v2

Personality: Sarah is quiet and silent. But once her trust is gained she'll never leave you. She is crafty with everything she does. She does not believe in being in an alliance. She likes being neutral, she has no side. She is secretive and will not tell all she knows about anything. She is also excellent in school and sports.

Fears: She fears being unapproved by her parents. She also fears her death.

Likes: She likes volley-ball, friends who are trustworthy, and music

Dislikes: People who are cocky, bullies, and people who are chicken.

History

History: At her birth, Sarah and her mother almost died due to lost of blood. But in the end both of them lived. Sarah's parents were always touring and playing music, so most of the time she spent with her grandmother and grandfather. Not long before her future brother was to be born, her grandfather died of heart complications. Her parents moved into the country were Sarah and her father use to catch fireflies every night they were out. Sarah and her father use to put apples out to feed the wild deer who lived out in the woods around their home. Sarah went to a french school and found a best friend there.

Now she's in grade 9. Last year her friend tore her heart apart. She has been silent and distrusting to everyone around her. She lives with new friends but still keeps silent. A boy in her class makes fun of her and no one defends her. Letting her distrust grow. She was once against all humans thinking they are all selfish. She still thinks that a little. She is going to leave the french school for an English one next year.

Source: no site. Red long hair, blueish/ grayish eyes. Small for her age. !5 years old. Likes to look different than everyone else. Likes to wear skinny jeans, t-shirts and sweaters.

Sarah_e

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarah Elizabeth

Post  Farrell Hendrix on Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 am

Just two things. One, either my computer is acting up or your picture of your character is not working. Also, I see that you wanted to put in a word description of your character. That’s fine, but please move it and put it right underneath the picture of your character. For the moment, you are approved and may role play. Just remember, if you don’t make these changes before role playing, I will unapprove your character.

APPROVED!

You have the Digimon…

KOTEMON!
Kotemon is a quiet, secretive digimon. He rarely speaks and never removes his facemask. He is in training to be a swordsman so he spends much of his time doing that. Kotemon is a loyal digimon to those he likes and sticks by their side through both the good and the bad times. Kotemon’s main fault is that since he does not speak very much, he has never become very good at communicating his thoughts to others. On the other hand, he is an excellent listener.

WAIT! YOU CANNOT RP WITH KOTEMON YET! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM ME OR ONE OF THE OTHER ADMINS TO MOVE UP A LEVEL. FOR NOW YOU WILL RP WITH KOTEMON’S IN-TRAINING DIGIVOLUTION: KAPURIMON

Farrell Hendrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah_e on Wed May 18, 2011 5:57 am

Sorry I don't have a picture. Cause the character is me as a person. So I can't really put a picture because it will be dangerous to my safety. But I do have red hair and blueish grayish eyes. Sorry.

Sarah_e

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri on Wed May 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Sarah_e wrote:Sorry I don't have a picture. Cause the character is me as a person. So I can't really put a picture because it will be dangerous to my safety. But I do have red hair and blueish grayish eyes. Sorry.
If you're reluctant to post an image, that's fine; but as mentioned previously, write up a physical description where the broken link image is. We can't roleplay without knowing what others look like, right?

Have something to say to the site staff? Private Message me here~!

Quiri
Champion Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix on Wed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Right. What Gen said. And also, I'm sure you already know this, but you could always just go to Google Images and look for a picture of an anime character or something along those lines and you could use that if you wanted to.

Farrell Hendrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top