Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
 Anton B [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

Anton B [WIP]

2 posters

Go down

Anton B [WIP] Empty Anton B [WIP]

Post  Anton-314 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 am

Anton B [DONE]

Anton

Name: Baldwin,Anton
Alignment: Good
Appearance: He is dark-skinned with wavy black hair that generally hangs over his gray eyes. He is a muscular and extremely tall man and appears to be much older than he actually is. He typically wears either his school uniform or short-sleeved shirts. He also has four black vertical lines on his forearms and black, tattoo-like bands crossing over his chest, wrists, and ankles. Similar bands, but with white ends, are around his neck as collars.

Persona

Personality: Anton is generally mature and serious.Anton hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child.He has developed a cold attitude toward most people; he tolerates these jokes and goes on with his life. Although he has shown anger towards jokes, he doesn't take action against whomever insulted him unless they are his enemies, and has never overreacted because of them.He is overly protective of his friends and family. He is stubborn, short-tempered, and strong-willed. He attempts to maintain a detached and "cool" image, despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him. Anton is also a capable student, ranked 20th in his year at school,studying regularly and not neglecting his schoolwork. He works as hard as he does to overcome the misconceptions many have about him based on his big size and the fighting he always gets into.He is quite loyal to his friends. He is also shown to be fearless . He displays little emotion except when something he cares about is in danger.
Strengths:Courage,Boldness,Individuality,Friendship,and Sincerity.
He was always courageous in the way he stood up for his self and let no ones words get to him and always stood his ground no matter what and always helped others no matter what people said.
His boldness shows when trouble is around or jut when he is talking to people,he will always seem to stand out more or attract all attention to himself even if not on purpose.
He never for a moment stops being the individual he is no matter what is said to or about him,its the reason he is always comfortable in his own skin.He is one of the best friends a person could have and u cant tell just by looking at him.He has the sincerest attitude and atmosphere bout himself and it attracts people to him and it also repels them.
Weakness:losing people,not having enough friends,being alone,not giving up and not being able to turn a person in need away.
He hates to lose a person like he lost his father who was never there so he fights as hard as possible to keep them around.The thought of not having anyone to be with or talk to scares him and is one of his biggest fears he will not accept it,he never wants to be alone feeling abandoned when he was a kid he felt so alone when his dad was never there,he never did learn when to quit he always tries his hardest and never stops trying, quiting is not a option for him,he as never turned a person away and it brings trouble to him at times and its not always good when he cant say no.

Extra

History: Grew up with only his mom and 3 brothers and 2 sister. Couldnt get much because of hard times and struggles.He always got picked on at school for being so big which caused him to get into a lot of fights.Never really knew of his dad, his mom told him his dad went missing when Anton was still a baby. Since he didnt want his mom to feel hurt or bad he never brought up his dad as he grew up just letting the thoughts he had go.

Growing up he never had many friends but keep a smile on his face at all times so he would never be down.He always hide the fact that he hated his father for leaving him.This gave him a cold attitude he tried to hide so often from people.He always thinks of friendship as a key quality in being a person.Always wears the spiral chain his mom said his dad gave him. He dreams every night about doing something different in life.He has never gave up no matter how many bad things he went through like when he got jumped on his way to school and lost his wallet with his field trip money.

Other Info: Loves his family dearly would fight the world for them.Wants to one day have alot of friends and not be alone as much.

Digivice Appearance: The inner layer is black and gold and the outer layer is blue.Got his digivice when he was walking home and saw a tarnished old digivice laying in the road he picked it up and it transformed and became blue,black,and gold.

RolePlay Sample:sleeping and hanging with friends, my day cant get any more regular. Where is the excitement in my life?? Man i need some adventure I cant just sit home all day. I got an idea me and the guys will do something tomorrow. I cant wait it's goona be so much fun. Next Day, ok guys meet me at the park after school 4:00 sharp we're gonna have some fun....
Ok now im at the park gotta get everything ready.I need to walk deeper to find more space. see's a clearing up ahead. This huge area will do well.Wow this clearing is nice,I could just sleep here the nice sun and fresh air. Yawnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
uhhhh a lil seep wont hurt. HUH? Where am I this isnt the clearing I was in. Hears a rustle in the trees around him.. Aww crap somethings coming. Better get ready!! Then moving as if it were a blur two eyes ran from tree to tree faster than Anton's eyes could read.Then thats when it hit him in the chest no less.OWWW!!! Wat The Hell that hurt.A voice came back and said Sorry I thought you were a Digimon. What the?? A What?? Digimon? They aren't real. Well sory to tell ya we are.. Woah!!!! I never thought I would actually get to see a digimon. This is so awesome!!!!! OHHH uhh I'm Anton whats your name HI i'm Gabumon nice to meet you. Your pretty strong that tackle hurt like hell.

Last edited by Anton-314 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Anton-314
Anton-314

Back to top Go down

Anton B [WIP] Empty Re: Anton B [WIP]

Post  Quiri Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:00 am

A few more things to consider before accepting:
Persona

• Anton is generally serious, but also impulsive?
    A serious person by definition describes someone who thinks through and demands careful consideration or application whereas an impulsive person by definition describes someone who acts or does something without forethought. Either you should clarify which Anton fits more, or if his personality changes depending on situations, give an example of when he is impulsive and when he isn't, similarly to your description of hating being called a child~

History
  • Anton has developed a cold attitude, but when did this happen?
    In the Persona, it is mentioned Anton has a cold attitude but in the History, it is mentioned that he kept a smile on his face at all times so he would never be down. Can you add when and/or what happened to make him go from smiles to cold?

Roleplay Sample
A roleplay sample is required on the character creation. If this doesn't make sense, then write a short snippet of a day Anton would have, around 150 words. [but doesn't have to match exactly to that, though it's recommended not to write less if possible] You can make up a digimon partner for Anton here for the roleplay sample if you want even if that partner is not accepted. Just make sure you write up a digimon partner creation later for the real roleplay, ok~?
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am

I'm not trying to be mean or anything so please don't be offended by what I'm about to tell you.

History

• "He always hide the fact that he hated his father for leaving him.This gave him a cold attitude he tried to hide so often from people.He always thinks of friendship as a key quality in being a person.Always wears the spiral chain his mom said his dad gave him."

I don't understand why hiding the fact he'd hate his father made him cold. I could hate my father but still have a smile; was there an incident that made him go from smiles to cold? if it's about his father, what happened due to the fact that his father left made his smile die?

Roleplay sample

• We don't want a bunch of people who post crappy.... posts.
    -Rules [Must Read]
    I'm sorry to say, your sentences are grammatically horrible. I wouldn't mind occasional missing punctuation or spelling, but you left out the speech marks and paragraphing to indicate which parts are speech and which are internal dialogue amongst other things.
    I tend to abhor roleplay posts without enough details for me to make a reply to, but that's just me.

Since you didn't bump the thread after fixing, I'll edit this thread's title to 'Anton B [WIP]' so once you've made the final changes, change it to '[DONE]' once more~
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down