Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
A Turtle and it's Shell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

A Turtle and it's Shell

4 posters

Go down

A Turtle and it's Shell Empty A Turtle and it's Shell

Post  Prodigy Thu May 19, 2011 10:21 am

A young boy sat on a large rock over-looking a giant waterfall, his reasoning for being so reckless with his life at this point was uncertain, he just felt drawn to this spot. His gaze was fixed on a small rectangular device in his hands, from what he had learned from a small voice coming from the other end of the thing was that it was called a Digivice and that his own adventure would be starting soon. The boy, Kouin Kokugen, flipped the device over once or twice before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Well . . . So much for an adventure !", The boy said with a wide grin. Suddenly, a loud cheering came from the bottom of the waterfall as a small Green duck-like creature scaled up the water. "KKKKKOOOUUUUIIIIIINNNNNNN ! ! ! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU ! ! !", Kouin's grin grew wide as the little creature jumped into his arms, he didn't care much that he was wet. "I'm Chapmon ! ! !"

Kouin held Chapmon in his arms as he walked off of the rock and down into the water below, by the time they hit the water Chapmon was already pulling Kouin to the top. "Thanks Chapmon, I sorta figured you'd save me ! !" Chapmon burst out with an infectious laugh before saying, "Of course your my partner !"

Prodigy

Back to top Go down

A Turtle and it's Shell Empty Re: A Turtle and it's Shell

Post  Prodigy Fri May 20, 2011 3:02 am

The laughter of Kouin and Chapmon seemed to be even louder than the giant waterfall that stood thundering down behind them. Chapmon seemed just as joyous as his new Tamer about finding a new friend. Kouin let out a low sigh as he looked up at the two moons that occupied the nights sky.

"So Chapmon what's this big adventure I'm supposed to take part in?", Kouin said as he looked down into Chapmon's duck-like face. Chapmon seemed serious for a moment as he thought about the question, something that worried Kouin, but in his squeaky high-pitched voice he said, "Well I don't quite know Koko, maybe finding other Tamers could possibly be a start!"

Kouin gave a wide grin and a nod before getting to his feet, his Digivice in hand. Chapmon looked confused and asked, "Where are we going Koko?" Kouin flashed him another smile before putting him in the hood of his jacket, "We have to start somewhere don't we? Let's go find more Tamers!"

With the two moons overhead Kouin and Chapmon set out on the adventure of their lives, not knowing the mysteries that link him to his fate.

Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Garurumon111 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Wanyamon told John to hold up the digivice to his computer. Of course, John listened. They both got sucked in to another world. "What is this place?!" John asked. Wanyamon bounced around happily. "Why, tis the digital world!" Wanyamon mewed.
John walked around. "AND OF COURSE I LISTEN TO YOU!! John yelled. Wanyamon hissed and bounced around. His eyes looking around in the night.
Garurumon111
Garurumon111

Back to top Go down

Post  esperwolf Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Looking about its my many green eyes blinked. The water ran quietly and falls could be heard in the distance. I could smell the humans on the wind. Bending down and stretching my neck I scooped up some water and began drinking. My thirst quenched I started upstream towards the falls and the smell of human. My clawed arms held fast to my sides and large three toed feet left prints in my wake. My shell though heavy did not slow me down as I flapped my wings occasionally. I wasn't running but the idea of meeting humans made me want to. I didn't want to scare them, just simply observe.

A Turtle and it's Shell 320px-Devitamamon
esperwolf
esperwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Max (Drilix) Slader Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:07 am

cool story bro Smile

Max (Drilix) Slader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content