Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
Colada, why you in my phone D: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

Colada, why you in my phone D:

2 posters

Go down

Colada, why you in my phone D: Empty Colada, why you in my phone D:

Post  Quiri Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Base Form: Rookie - Bloomon [when available, Ultimate - Cho hakkaimon]

Nickname: Colada

Partner: Quiri

Personality: Colada isn't exactly the brightest Digimon out there, but she has a bright personality lolpuns. Her life at the Digital World wasn't exactly a fortunate one, but that wasn't able to dampen down her personality at all.

Colada acts first before thinking... well, more like 'act first, think never'. Her strength lies in physical activities which later fueled her life changing event in the Digital World. As if to compensate her inability to think much, she has tremendous amounts of energy which never seems to deplete. She is able to stand on par with a higher level digimon in terms of strength alone.

Unlike her human partner, Colada is very loyal to her friends; she'll sacrifice herself and trust them without a moment of doubt. This often led her to be used by others without her realizing when she was in the Digital World, and when she found this out later it didn't take long for her to forgive them.

Two things she enjoys the most; fighting and eating. Combat is her purpose in life, and nothing can make her happier than a good fight. Winning or losing isn't that important to her; the excitement of a fast-paced action or recieving the naive punches of beginners... they're all Colada's joys. As for food, she enjoys eating everything. By everything, that means everything soft enough to be chewed and swallowed. Touch her food, and you might become her next food Very Happy.

There really isn't much that Colada dislikes; she may grumble when restrained from fights and such, but she soon forgets everything. It's easy to anger her [just take her food or something] but yeah, she's too dumb to dislike or remember anything.

History: Colada was an Angel Species Digimon that resided in the Light area of the Digital World. As an Ultimate level Digimon, she held a certain position of authority despite her evident problem of intelligence; she was in the offensive forces against any disruptions or wars with the Dark Area dwelling Digimons. Apart from that, she was often invited by friends who was in need of strength, like chasing away bullies or moving heavy loads. She had helped countless times with a smile.

Colada didn't have any interesting things going in her life save for the occasional wars until Digimons started to appear in the Human World. The Light Area that she resided in was bustling with activity; Ophanimon lead the offensive team to protect the peace between the Digital and the Human World, dispelling evil Digimons and protecting the innocent ones.

It wasn't long before the enemy knew of Colada's weakness, and used her gullible personality to turn against her fellow Light Area members. They provoked her, and driven by her blind rage, eliminated the entire offensive team by herself. Ophanimon was able to stop Colada in the end, but not until the misdeeds were done. Ophanimon knew that it wasn't exactly Colada's fault, but she did decimate her friends and all. In the end, Ophanimon stripped Colada of her angel species data and sent her through one of the gateways to the Human World, commanding her to use her strength to atone for her mistakes.

When she regained consciousness, Colada had de-evolved to Fresh. The after-effects from being stripped of her primary species data took a huge toll on her, forever altering her entire appearance. It wasn't hard to know she wasn't in the Digital World anymore with the peculiar surroundings; that was when a monitor blinked to life in front of her, and she could see a human looking at her; that was the first meeting with Quiri.

Fast forward to the present; Colada, now mostly in Rookie form, was good friends with her partner, Quiri. She mostly resides in Quiri's phone, chatting to him via text or voice calls and materializing whenever by the aid of the D-Hack App installed in his phone.

Forms

Stage: Fresh

Name: Agimon

Appearance: Colada, why you in my phone D: Agimon
Agimon is surrounded by a pinkish body with blue tinted cone-shaped shell made from Chrome Digizoid. Its body itself is very very soft with a pale greenish tint, and has a pair of permanent white angry looking eyes. There is an unmoving detached segment of the cone much like a cap, held together with a cross-stitched button.

Agimon is capable of hiding its entire body within the shell. Its shell is sharp to damage any close combat attackers or those who try to eat it.

Agimon comes up to the shins of a typical adult, and weighs as much as a basketball.

Attacks:
  1. Hostile Glare: Stares at opponent with its fearsome eyes.

Digivolution Type: Hatched
------

Stage: In-Training

Name: Felismawmon

Appearance: Colada, why you in my phone D: Felismawmon
Felismawmon has a light grey body overall. Its furry tail is shaped much like a part of a cat's head with button eyes. Its body is jelly-like with two holes that looks like eyes. The sharpened ends on its head and tail is made of Chrome Digizoid, and can act as a biting mechanism perfectly.

Its head is light weight despite its appearance. Its body however, weighs more than a ton and is incapable of jumping. It comes up to the knees of a typical adult and to their waist when its tail is held up like a face.

Attacks:
  1. Felislash - Felismawmon swings its tail like a blade, piercing anything that hits its 'teeth'.
  2. Gelatin Maw - Crunches the target with the 'teeth' on its body and tail.

Digivolution Type: Normal Digivolution
------

Stage: Rookie

Name: Bloomon

Appearance: Colada, why you in my phone D: Bloomon
Bloomon's furry body is pale yellow, almost white... if you can call it a body; her head, ear, limbs and tail is all that's there. Her hair however holds a greenish hue and the upper half of her face is covered by an indigo mask, her eyes completely white. Her forearms and legs are blackened up to her hands and feet. She has on a crisp white top and an indigo sports wear which is part of her body; her tail sprouts out from the lower 'clothing', and she can stretch these 'clothing' to as long as she wants.

Bloomon is as high and as heavy as a typical ten year old girl.

Attacks:
  1. Surprize! - Bloomon pulls up her upper 'clothing' to show that there's nothing there; increasing her upper 'clothing' as big as the target, make it cover them fully and contracts into her 'belly'. This move doesn't damage the target, but distorts the space within her 'clothing' and restrains the target for a time. Takes much force and attacks to break free.
  2. Blooming Back! - Bloomon turns into data and then reforms back into her whole self at a different place one step away.
  3. Bloomerang - recalls self back into Quiri's phone. Can be also used to spring out of his phone as a surprize attack. Requires Quiri's phone to be switched on and within the line of sight. Travelling at one gigabyte per second, and if the line of sight is somehow blocked before she reaches the phone, the move cancels.
  4. Blootack - series of punches, kicks, scratching and biting.

------

Stage: Champion

Name: Darummon

Appearance: Colada, why you in my phone D: Hakkaimon
Its body is quite round except for a protuding nose and two limbs stitched on; each limb has two sets of claws, one unmoving claw facing up and against its body and one used as feet with adjustable wheels under, but also unmoving. Its body is pink overall with a white underbelly. It has one button eye on the right and a stitch where its left eye would've been. It has two horns and ears like that of cows on its head, and the nose-ring is connected to a three-pronged metallic box.

Darummon's as big as a truck and as heavy as a ten storey building. It moves about by being towed by the boosters on the metallic box in front of it. The body is heat-proof/fire-proof so the boosters can shoot the body all it wants.

Attacks:
  1. Binding Tremor - Darummon digs its metallic box into the ground and shakes, making tremors in the ground nearby and immobilizing ground-based targets.
  2. Great Wall of Darum - Darummon fuses its data with the ground, becoming one with the ground and cannot be moved or budged or something in that line.
  3. Darum Surf - Darummon leaps onto the metallic box thing and rockets forward with the boosters behind it; mainly used to chasing/maneuver-required progressions.
  4. Daruption - Punting the booster into the ground and blowing the boosters at full blast, Darummon can heat up the ground around him. It's like a hotplate, yeah~

------

Last edited by Quiri on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Colada, why you in my phone D: Empty Re: Colada, why you in my phone D:

Post  Farrell Hendrix Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:51 am

Just one minor detail and one comment.

First, please add a link to your partner in the partner section.

Second, I understand that you are a good roleplayer and I do not think you will be cheap, but please be very careful when you use Blooming Back and Bloomerang. Both are teleportation techniques and they are very easy to abuse. Excessive use of these techniques could be considered godmodding, depending on the circumstances.

Anyway, the app looks amazing. Great job Very Happy

This last part that I'm writing is for anyone else who reads this stuff. Yes, it is fine that Quiri starts at the Champion level. Hunter actually gave both Quiri and I permission to start at the Mega level if we wanted to.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:03 am

Added link to partner, and feel free to point out during the roleplay if the teleports are seen as G-modding. I never thought i'd be happy to be given a warning about teleportation skills xD thankies~
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:46 am

Sure. Smile

And you are APPROVED.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down