Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
crazyserb13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

crazyserb13

2 posters

Go down

crazyserb13 Empty crazyserb13

Post  crazyserb13 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:05 am

im crazyserb13, but people call me stevo. im 13 years old practically a teenager. im 5,1 in hieght and weigh about 105 pounds. im a boy, i dont know what i am becuase i did some good things and some bad things so im basically nuetral for now. i was born in the year 1997, berane,montenegro, but im serbian. im a loud mouthed kid who likes to hit on girls, im very reckless and careless, but i love to have a good laugh once in a while. i love animals but when i get angry i space out.... all i see is white in my eyes but hear everything im doing. once i was walking home from school and three eighth grade bullies stopped me, they got me in a corner and beat me.... then i screamed this scream i had never screamed and it went white.... when i awoke there was bits of blood on the ground,i ran home that day to hear that three kids were murdered (the bullies). they never knew that i did it somehow. but im a pretty relaxed guy. i have dark brown hair, hazel eyes and fuzz on my lip. i have a six pack and im pretty athletic and fast. acouple of months ago i got news that would change my life forever. i was watching tv and i saw my face on the screen showing a footage of what i did to those kids. i silently packed my bags with materials that i would need. i left a note to my parents saying that i love them and im running away but will come back when everything is better if it gets better ....... then i went over to my friends house, naldo. i told him i was running away and naldo made a brave choice that would also change his life..... now me and naldo are wanted but we ran away from our town last month now we are constantly moving from village to village from hotel to hotel. before i left i took 350$ and naldo took 670$ thats why we can afford hotels and food.but me and naldo cant go into town together itll be way too risky for someone to spot us or remember us. now me and naldo have to wear hats,glasses, or even makeup if we have to. right now we have now problems, we camp out in the forest for a week then move to a hotel this tactic is useful for now. thats all we're doing right now. i own a digivice that has a yellow inner layer and a blue outter layer. my digicrest is courage and will stay that.

Last edited by crazyserb13 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

crazyserb13 Empty Re: crazyserb13

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 am

Crazyserb!! The paragraph is great, but YOu have to put it with the template. Ill excuse it for now but... Tht was really good paragraph. I would approve but.. YOu weren't supposd to know about digimon, and non-tamers can't know about Digimon, so edit out the part of you using Digimon to scare away Bandits, or even digimon in general. Other than that your good to go. Ill giveyou your Digimon once you edit it.

PS. Thank you for adding me in there Very Happy
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 am

APPROVED!!

YOu have the Digimon...

crazyserb13 Bearmo11BEARMON!
Bearmon can seem quite shy at first, but once you get to know him, he is probably the most talkative person you'll meet. He can be shifty or slightly cautious, but he just wants to check the safety of his friends. He Always put his friends before himself, but can also be selfish at times. He can be a great travel companion, giving out good joikes and telling interesting stories. He would be a great digimon.

WAIT!!! YOU CANNOT RP WITH BEARMON YET!!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM ME OR ONE OF THE OTHER ADMINS TO MOVE UP A LEVEL> FOR NOW YOU WILL RP WITH BEARMONS IN TRAINING DIGIVOLUTION:TSUNOMON
crazyserb13 Falcon12
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down