Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13)

2 posters

Go down

A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Empty A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13)

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 am

Jack tore through the forest, Pinamon right behind him. He grabbed onto a branch and hurled himself unto it. Jack grabbed Pinamon just as an Ogremon hurled past them. The Digimon looked around frantically and sighed. They got away again. The Ogremon trudged back into the forest, but the pair stayed in the tree for a half hour more, not moving. Finally They jumped down and Jack glared at Pinamon, "Another broken pencil..." He breathed.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Empty Re: A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13)

Post  crazyserb13 Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:12 am

as stevo was walking by he saw a cloud of dust hurl toward them. "huh?" stevo asked in cunfusion grabbing tsunomon and placing him on his back. as the cloud got closer it stopped and in it was orgemon. "ohh mann, where did he come from now!"stevo exclaimed. tsunomon was ready to fight but stevo held him back. now stevo was wondering where to turn as orgemoon was facing them. *gulp* "this is bad". stevo whispered.
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13) Empty Re: A Place for Life(Private CrazySerb13)

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:22 am

Jack saw another kid get in the path of Ogremons rampage. "What are you crazy?!" Jack screamed at the kid. Ogremon grunted and turned at a voice. He squinted and saw Jack and Pinamon. Ogremon roared and barreled toward the pair. Jack dodged at the last second. Ogremon crashed right into a tree and layed there, unconsious. Jack panted and walked over to the new kid. "What is wrong with you!? You coulda died!!" He yelled, slightly angered by the guy.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 am

"well sorry for being new here, this was a nice welcome almost getting killed and you yelling at me!" stevo exclaimed. but stevo didnt want to start a fight or a conflict with this kid. stevo saw that this kid knew how to get around this place. "listen im sorry about the deadly intro here, but my name is stevo." stevo said with a steady, shaky tone. "hopefully this is a good start". stevo thought to himself.
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:44 am

Jack sighed. He was a little to rough on the guy. "Look, I'm sorry, it's just that I don't want no new guy dying already." he stuck out his hand. "Names Jack, nice to meet you Stevo." he thought the guy looked farmiliar, like he's seen him on tv or something.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:49 am

stevo shook his hand with relief "this guy is nice, hey i think i made a friend." stevo thought to himself. "so uh, where you from? how did ya make it here? hey are you that guy on...." a loud roar broke through stevos question. "what was that?" stevo asked. he look back at tsunomon and he was angry and ready to fight for some reason?
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 am

Jack laughed. "I am from D.C. How I got here? I honestly have no..." Jack stopped. He listened to the roar and walked slowly to the sound of it. "What are you waiting for Stevo, You wanna be a true Digimon Tamer?" He asked. Pinamon clung to Jacks shoulder and stared at the Tsunomon intently.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm

"ofcourse!" stevo said. stevo calmed down tsunomon and started walking with jack. "do ya see this kinda stuff at D.C.? i know for a fact in chicago its rare." stevo said. in the distance of the forest stevo saw trees fall to the ground. " jack? how big can these things be?" stevo said with a cracking voice.
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:30 pm

"I used to see this stuff in DC, then I moved to Japan, and now i see it there." He explained. He then saw the trees falling down further ahead and smiled. "Dude, these guys can be as big as.. The Empire State Building... maybe bigger... I dont really know." He said, stopping to think. He looked at Stevo and realized how paniced this kid was. "But don't worry, alot of them are nice. And if anything gets out of hand with this guy, run away as fast as you can, I can handle these guys on my own.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:39 pm

"run?" stevo said. "no i got better ideas" stevo exclaimed. stevo started sprinting toward the roar. "you coming, i need help know!" stevo exclaimed. stevo was so excited.
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Jack sighed and raced after the boy. He was more trouble then he thought. He grabbed Stevos shirt and said. "Don't go running into a fight. Whatever happens in here it happens out there. You die in here, you die in real life." He let go of the kids shirt and walked past him. They finally got to the clearing.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:06 pm

stevo knew he could die, but the warning jack told him to not be careless. stevo looked at his scar on his right forearm, stevo's face turned angry and red. they got to the clearing and there was a boogeymon. " dang! hes ugly!" stevo exclaimed. boogeymon looked at stevo and grunted "raaaahhh!!!". " i wonder what the heck his parents were?!" stevo asked. stevo turned to jack and by jacks face stevo could tell now was not the time. "CRASH" boogeymon tired to wack stevo and jack. stevo flew to the side, scraping his arm. "ahhh" stevo screamed. he looked for jack but there was dust everywhere and there was no sign of jack.
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Jack jumped as Boogeymon tried to attack them. He made it out scratch-free, but Stevo wasn't so lucky. Pinamon ran at the Digimon and launched himself at its face, implaling its claws into the Digimons eyes. Pinamon used its.....Piripiri Spark And zapped Boogeymons face. Then the bird jumped down and watched as Boogeymon wiped his face, trying to get the blood off it. Jack started looking for Stevo, hoping he was alright.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 pm

stevo took a shirt and wrapped it around his arm. tsunomon was running toward the boogeymon who was still hurt from the attack of pinamon. "ok ummm, attack? tsunomon! do your move or something!" stevo said all confused. tsunomon jumped up and fired bubbles out his mouth popping on boogeymons face. "WHAT! ARE YOU JOKING ME! stevo exclaimed with disbelief. boogeymon made a chuckle and started coming toward stevo. stevo grabbed a rock and a stcik. hoping jack would come out and save him but boogeymon was already on him stevo tired to hit boogeymon, but boogeymon grabbed his stick threw him against a tree and started hitting stevo.
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Jacko watched as Boogeymon attacked Stevo. Jacks face flushed red and he jumped The Digimon. Jacks arms were around Boogeymons neck and his feet were pushing against Boogeymons back. If this worked It would choke him. "Stevo! Take Tsunomon and get out! Go get help or something!" He screamed. Boogeymon grabbed Jack and threw him against a tree.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:42 pm

"NO!" stevo screamed, stevo was badly beaten but he didnt want to leave jack behind. "you piece of messed up nature!" stevo yelled as he took his dining knife out of his back pack and jumped on boogeymon and started too stab. "ahhhhh, DIE DIE DIE!" stevo was screaming as his bruised bloody face was messing up his eye sight. but it was no use boogeymon grabbed stevo just like jack. by the neck and started puonding stevo in the ground. "JACK!" *THUMP!* "JACK!!!" *THUMP!* "RUN ALREADY!" *THUMP*......
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Jack got up. His head felt as if it had been pressed between two metal cloggs. For a minute he forgot where he was. Then he heard Stevo screaming. Jack got up, and saw Stevos knife laying on the ground. The boogeymon was already pretty injured, if it got even more injured, it might turn back to Data. Jack grabbed the kinfe and stabbed the Digimon in its spinal cord, right under its throat. The Boogeymon stopped moving, a look of horror printed on its face. Then it exploded into a million glittering specks; Data. "Let Tsunomon Absorb some of the Data, it will give him some strength." Jack said.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:54 pm

"aararrgh" stevo groaned. "i-i-i ca-a-nt m-m-oo-v---e" stevo finnaly said. stevo was layed out flat on his back. blood was streaming down his had. stevo let out a smile. "heh-he will tsunomon get a different attack now cuz bubbles dont help". stevo then went unconious, still having a smile. but hes is losing blood...
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Jack watched Stevos head flow blood. If he didn't get help soon He could die. "Tsunomon, absorb that data. You to Pinamon." He ordered. Pinamon did as he was told. Jack then picked Stevo up and dragged him to a Portal to the human world. He Used his Digivice and they got back to the Human world, in the middle of Tokyo, Japan. Just their luck.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyserb13 Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm

stevo's head was dangling like there was no neck on his body, he kept getting blury glimpeses of japanese people straing at him. stevo barely looked back and there was a trail of blood on the sidewalk. on japanese guy was picking stevo up. "get your dirty hands off me pal" stevo muttered softly. the man did not respond, jack didnt do anything about it. w"as this man helping me?" stevo thought to himself. stevo then went uncounious yet another time.... doctor! doctor! stevo heard the voice of jack echo in his mind, the pounding pain of boogeymon was rushing through his body, the image of jack getting thrown was stcuk in his head. "WHA!" stevo woke up with a start! he saw he was at a hospital with cords stuck to him and his forearm and head were wrapped. *beeep beep beep* his heart rate was fast. "JACK!" stevo screamed.
crazyserb13
crazyserb13
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 am

{Finish The Topic In the Hospital in the Real World}
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down