Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla)

2 posters

Go down

Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Empty Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla)

Post  Sachiko Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Sachiko sat down on a tree stump and put Puwamon down on the ground so she could meet the other digimon. There were many small furballs here, none which really seemed dangerous. She didn't understand why the DATS had to keep this a secret from everyone else.
Sachiko had sent Jack a mail the other day, telling him to meet her here. She hoped that he would come, because she had made a decision. She allowed herself a smile as she watched Puwamon play with the other digimon. She was getting pretty fond of her, wasn't she?
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Empty Re: Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla)

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am

Jack walked through the village where all Digimon grew up. He remembered his first visit here, he almost fainted, and not to mention died. A Greymon attacked him, and he ran for his life, all the way to the train station. This time there was no Greymon anywhere in sight. He walked into the forest that Ina Sachiko asked him to come to. He looked at the D-Terminal, making sure it was the right place.Jack looked at the ground and saw Pinamon trotting right beside him. He smiled and looked back in front of him. He finally entered the area and saw Sachiko waiting on the tree branch, and Puwamon Playing with other.

"Why don't you go play with them?" Jack asked Pinamon. The bird just blushed and waddled to a nearby tree. Jack looked up at Ina and smiled. "Hey Bud, you asked me here?"
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla) Empty Re: Waiting for Jack(Private, Ostrichzilla)

Post  Sachiko Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:53 am

Sachiko nodded as an answer, and as a greeting. She avoided looking at him, and tried to cover it up by looking at the playing digimon. "I've considered your invitation to join the DATS." She stood up and walked past Jack with crossed arms, standing with her back sideways to his. "I've decided to join for now." She looked as Puwamon waved with her tail at Sachiko, and returned the wave with a smile. If only she could enjoy herself as much as Puwamon did.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:30 am

Jack grinned. He was hoping she would answer that way. "Im glad. Welcome to the te, Ina Sachiko." he told her, throwing her a data squad ID and device. He watched as she looked away once again and stared at Puwamon. "Why are you always distancing yourself?" he asked her, not really meaning for it to come out. He blushed and turned to Pinamon, who was shaking from laughter. Jack took out a small granola bar and threw it at the bird. "Shuttup."
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:36 am

Sachiko caught the device and ID, if just barely. She flinched when he asked her such a personal question. She snapped her head to her side, looking away from him. "Because every time I open up, someone gets hurt." What was that about? Why did she say that? She looked back at Jack with crossed arms. "I deem that reason enough." She said in a way that dared one to question her.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:10 am

Jack was slightly taken back by her hostility towards his question. "I am sorry, oh great one!" he called in a deep voice, pretending to be a servant talking to their master. "If it is allowed, may I ask thee one more question?" he asked, his head low and a grin on his face. He looked at Pinamon from the corner of his eyes and saw the digimon socializing with some others.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:19 am

Sachiko sighed. Of course he didn't take her seriously. No one ever did. She brushed some hair out of her face and stared at him. "Only if you stop talking to me like that." She really didn't want to be mocked. She'd had enough of that in school today. Puwamon was looking at Sachiko from afar, worried that she might get angry again.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:36 am

Jack looked up and saw Inas face. He blushed and stood straight up. "Sorry, I was just joking. If it hurt you or anything, just say so and I won't do it." he told her. Jack scratched the back of his head sheepishly, not knowing if he should still ask the question. She seemed pretty sensative, he didn't want her to break down on in.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:43 am

Sachiko looked away and hugged herself. "Sorry, I've had a bad day." She said with a softer voice. She looked at Puwamon, who was now coming over to them, and then returned her eyes to Jack. "What was it you wanted to ask me?" She had to admit, she was a little curious. This guy never seemed to run out of surprises at least.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 am

Jack shrugged." we all have bad days, some just worse than others." he was slightly taken aback when she asked about his question. He forgot all about it. "Yeah, just for future refrences, if the answer is private, just tell me. I'll ask no further questions." he took a deep breath and asked it,"When you said that when u open yourself up to someone, they usually get hurt, what do you mean? Do they end up with, like, a broken bone or something, or what?" he stopped himself from saying anything else.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 am

Sachiko stood silent and stared att the grass in front of her for a while. Puwamon looked up at her, clearly worried. For some reason Sachiko felt like she could tell this guy anything, but she had no intention of doing that. She could tell him a little.
"Not usually. But it has happened." She left out the part about the fact that it was her who was hurt the majority of the times. She bent down and picked up Puwamon, holding her like she used to, but squeezed a little extra hard.

Last edited by Sachiko on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Jack was confused. He couldn't understand about how anyone could break a bone from helping a person express themselves. Unless of course, they were a stunt double or professional wrestler. He guessed that she wasn't either. He watched as She picked Puwamon up and squeezed her. Jack realised he didn't have his Digimon and looked around for the thing. He found PInamon snuggling against a tentamons leg, obviously oblivious to what it was. The Tentamon looked thoroughly uncomfortable, so Jack left them alone.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Jack didn't comment, so Sachikos natural reaction was that he was judging her. She cocked her head and sighed. "I knew you wouldn't understand." She whispered. Puwamon looked up at her, she'd been with her during school(In a bag when people were around, pretending to be a stuffed animal), and she knew what kind of treatment she went through every day. "Could we get off this subject, please?" She didn't want to talk about it, that had never helped her before. "What are my duties as a member of the squad?"
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 am

Jack looked at Ina surprised. "What? No ones judging you. I ain't." He told her. He scratched the back of his head uncomfortably and looked back at her. He was glad of the subject change."As a member of the DATS you are obligated to make sure that no non-tamers learn of digimon. If any wild digimon somehow get out into the real world, its your job to stop it and bring it back to the Digiworld. Every once in a while a member of the DATS will create a device or something that can move their data from the real world to this."
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 am

Sachiko raised an eyebrow. "By stopping, do you mean fighting it?" She'd seen some larger digimon around, she had managed to avoid them so far, but if they were aggressive... "How can I do that? Neither me or Puwamon can fight huge monsters!" She hoped that she had misunderstood. "I'll protect you, no matter how big they are!" Puwamon exclaimed from her place in Sachikos arms.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:28 am

"Well, doing what you can." He told her quickly. He didn't want her getting the wrong idea. He sighed and smiled at Puwamons automatic response. "See? Puwa here has the right spritit, you just need it to," He told her condfidently. He raised his hand for her to give it a high five.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 am

Sachiko still didn't understand how she could defeat something like that, but she decided to take his word for it. He was after all more experienced. She actually smiled for once, and it wasn't just a fake one. She raised her hand and high-fived Jack, though one could barely call it a high five considering the amount of power she used. "Okay, I think I might be able to do it." She said while nodding, more to herself than anyone else. "That's what I'm talking about, Sachiko!" Puwamon seemed really happy.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:47 am

Jack grinned. "Thats the spirit." He sighed and looked around the forest. This place still made him uncomfortable. He went back to the spot he found Pinamon and the Tentamon and pulled The bird off his leg. The digimon couldn't thank him enough. He just smiled and turned back to Sachiko. "So if you ever see a digimon out in the open, get it back to the digiworld, At That Moment!" He told her, emphasizing the importance.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:14 am

Sachiko nodded. "I'll do my best." Puwamon jumped on top of her shoulder. "We'll do our best!" Sachiko giggled and nodded again. "Right, we'll do it." It was as if simply the presence of Puwamon made her happier.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:04 am

Jack grinned even more. "Thats what I want to hear. Now, if you need anything, just email me or send Puwamon. She'll know where to go." He told Sachiko. Pinamon was just waking up from his slumber, "Huh, What happened?" He asked grogilly.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachiko Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 am

Sachiko nodded. "Okay, we'll do that." She said. She noticed that it had been some time now, so she waved goodbye and returned to the normal world.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Rookie Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 am

Jack smiled and waved. He turned around and walked off into the bushes, trying not to disturb any sleeping digimon or anything. He pet Pinamon and gained sight of the train station, where he would go to get home.

{Exit}
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down