Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement)

2 posters

Go down

Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Empty Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement)

Post  Farrell Hendrix Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Hiya! You can call me David. My real name is none of your business. I'm not exactly a digimon fanatic, but I've been watching some of the old episodes on youtube and my interest is growing, so I just thought I'd join a digimon RP for the fun of it.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Empty Re: Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement)

Post  Hunter Crucivex Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:50 am

Woo!! Welcome David! Gad you want to join this site. Lol your avatar is the same as my old one

Hope ya enjoy it here
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement) Empty Re: Yo! (Now filling up the character requirement)

Post  Farrell Hendrix Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Heh...sick twisted irony. I was actually going to use this picture as my character's appearance, but I found a picture that I like better.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down