Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
Not your average walk in the Park. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

Not your average walk in the Park.

3 posters

Go down

Not your average walk in the Park. Empty Not your average walk in the Park.

Post  Chris Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:44 am

"Dorumon stay close" I said. We were taking a stroll in the nearby park. I was afraid that people would see my digimon and try to hurt it. Other Digimon that leaked through usually attacked humans, but Dorumon was special because it bonded with me. Thats why I had to be careful wherever I go.
Chris
Chris

http://digiforumrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Not your average walk in the Park. Empty Re: Not your average walk in the Park.

Post  Mateo Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am

"Ok! Gabumon, you need to make sure no one is following us, because someone may try to hurt you and...I don't want that...to happen..."
~Gabumon smiles~
"Ok!"
Mateo
Mateo

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Suddenly Ace's Natural Instincts kick in and he starts acting quite wild. He sees a Bird jumping around looking for food. Ace Growls. "Dash Metal" He Shrieks Sending an Iron Ball flailing at the defenseless Bird. I Tackle Ace trying to cause the least amount of pain as possible. The Dash Metal Misses the Bird and Crashes into the Ground and terminates. "Sorry Chris, I...I don't know whats wrong with me". " Its Fine", I said,"It just natural, you'll get over it".

Last edited by Chris on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Mateo Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 pm

I see the Dashing Metal crash to the ground. "Wha...?!" I run towards the crash and look over, to see a boy tackling his Dorumon. I run over to him and push him off. "What are you doing to your Digimon?!?!"
Mateo
Mateo

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"It's my fault, I went out of control, Chris just tried to stop me before someone got hurt." Dorumon looked at Chris. Chris Explained how Ace was Experiencing problems with his natural Instinct and how it caused him to attack.

Last edited by Chris on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Mateo Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:34 am

I fold my arms together and peer down at the Dorumon then at Chris. I burst out in laughter. "Alrighty!" I reach my hand out to pick him up. "I'm Mateo and this is Gabumon!" I gesture to the fur covered Digimon. "H-Hello!".
Mateo
Mateo

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:48 pm

The Dash Metal crashing was also spotted by a certain cross-dresser. Dressed in the usual [a crisp white blouse under a violetish plaid vest with very short shorts and thigh-high socks] and holding a camera in one hand, he was looking for a good angle to take a photo of when the attack went sailing within his view.

"Was that a Digimon?" Quiri muttered before hastily going back to the tree where he had left his stuff. Carelessly throwing the camera into his violet purse and fitting the wireless earpiece back in his right ear, he picked up the folded white-with-violet-pattern parasol and the purse and power walked to the general direction of the shot.

what Quiri saw when he reached the place was two human/Digimon pairs; tamers. One was laughing with his arms crossed, while the other seemed to be saying something to the laughing guy. He bit his lip; he was hoping for a rogue Digimon to beat up and ask about how they managed to find their way to the Human World, so he didn't need to show himself. With a mental nod, he turned back before they noticed him.

"Bloomerang!" The sudden voice in the earpiece made his body move at a lightning pace with only one thought; purse. He fished out the phone and threw it up in the air in one fluid motion as the data flew out Pokeball style and Colada the Bloomon came out between Quiri and the two tamers.

"Aight, so who threw that puny attack? Let's fight!" She yelled from into the distance where the two tamers and Digimon were, punching a fist into the other hand's palm, legs shoulder length apart.

Quiri facepalmed from behind his partner.
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum