Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
A Newbie With Her Newb Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

A Newbie With Her Newb Question

2 posters

Go down

A Newbie With Her Newb Question Empty A Newbie With Her Newb Question

Post  mute_girl95 Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Hey guys. The concept of this site sounds really cool, and I can't wait to create my own character and Digimon, but after that, then what? I'm not really sure how the RPing adventures are structured here as opposed to other sites. I see the different locations that are available, but do I just make up my own scene or what? I've read both plots as well and am still a little confused.
mute_girl95
mute_girl95

Back to top Go down

A Newbie With Her Newb Question Empty Re: A Newbie With Her Newb Question

Post  Quiri Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 am

Yes you can make up your own scene, or join in on scenes others have made. Basically you're role playing your character's 'everyday life' in a world that would be like ours with the only difference being the things mentioned on the plot. You'd be role playing their daily lives whilst stumbling upon other role players in this site, of your character's adventures with Digimon and all that.

As for the plot progression, normally this is done by a specific thread made by a staff [the title usually has something like PLOT THREAD or something] but since everyone's busy with real life, I'd say it'd take a while for the plot to move :c.

Farrel Hendrix is the one who has set up and thought of the plot for the most part so I'm guessing he has many surprises and adventures for plot progression which is preventing me from letting everyone go to the Digital World freely :s

Hope that clears up everything, keep the questions coming~
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down