Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
My character-Mayo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

My character-Mayo

2 posters

Go down

My character-Mayo Empty My character-Mayo

Post  Kitsune Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 am

b]Name:[/b] Amaya Tsukino
Nickname: Mayo
Height:5 ft 2 in
Weight: 103 lbs
Alignment: Neutral
Birth Date: 1997
Birth Place: Tokyo, Japan

Personality: She's not really at ease in talking to people. She can be unresponsive and can seem rather distant at times. She does what she believes to right, disliking anyone who tries to force her to do anything. She is actually rather intelligent, but can sometimes forget common sense and end up acting rashly. She keeps her distance from most people. But she is sometimes lonely, although she would never admit this to anyone.

Appearance: She has short, dark hair,which barely reaches below her chin. She has grey-blue eyes. Usually she wears a white-and-black Chinese-style shirt with black knee-length shorts. She is somewhat skinny. She wears a silver pendant around her neck.

History: Although she was born in Tokyo, her family moved to a more rural community when she was around a year old. She grew up in a small, friendly, place. Back then, she was more open, although she was at bit shy. But when she was around nine years old, her father was killed suddenly in an accident. Mayo, her mother, and her older brother had to move back to Tokyo because they had no way to support themselves.
They moved in with relatives in Tokyo until her mother was able to find a job and afford a place to stay. It was around this time that she began to isolate herself. She rejected all offers of friendship, and only her older brother could get to her. He helped her get through the sadness and anger of loss, and the two siblings became very close. But her brother was unable to get her to open up to others. Now, Mayo dosen't see her brother as often because he is attending university.

Other Info: Her mother, Suzuna, is her only surviving parent, her father having been killed years earlier. She dosen't really interact with her mother that much. Her mother works in a news station. Her older brother by five years, Ryuu, was close to Mayo until he moved away in order to attend a good university. Now they barely speak to each other.

Digivice Appearance:inner layer white outer layer blue

Digicrest type: none
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

My character-Mayo Empty Re: My character-Mayo

Post  Hunter Crucivex Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:08 am

Ooh, New member, welcome to DRF Very Happy

HOnestly I didn't think anyone would come back, I've been so busy. Glad to see a new face, So let's start off with your app:

I like it, and... *Drumroll* Your seal of approval is....

My character-Mayo Renamon
Renamon!!!

Personality:

Renamon is a quiet, friendly Digimon. She rarley speaks unless spoken to, but when started up in a conversation, it is hard to make her stop. She can make anyone reveal their innermost secrets, and has a certain presence of always caring about the littlest things. She is a very good person to hang out with, and a very trustworthy Digimon. But she also has a short temper, and when angry, she will fight with all her strength.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down