Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
A new world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

A new world

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A new world - Page 2 Empty Re: A new world

Post  glenny45 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Everyone stood still all in shock. Nothing but silence. "Super Shocker!" shouted Tentomon as a strike of lightning shot through the air. It hit but it had no effect. "Maybe we should do what that kid says. It could work." Glen looked at the boy in destress. Worried as heck he picked up a rock and chucked a stone the Devimon. He looked up and there was the other hand ready to pick him up. Glen ducked.
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Devimon's claw missed the boy, Glen, by a few inches. The rock hit Devimon's wing and fell to the ground, with no apparent effect other than momentarily distracting it. The other girl, whose name Mayo still didn't know, was struggling to get out of the Digimon's claw. Mayo was torn between wanting to help the girl and wanting to know why everyone was copying her idea of throwing rocks. She quickly decided to help now and ask questions later.
"Renamon!"
Renamon dashed over to the ladybug-like Tentomon, Glen's partner.
"We need to combine our attacks like you said and aim for the arm that's holding the girl. Her partner," Renamon gestured to Labramon, "Will probably attack when we do. Now, are you ready?"
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 am

I heard pieces of the plan and was happy that they were finally helping me out. I gestured to Labramon to get over there. The Devimon was too distracted to notice the group gathering. "Hold on Verronica! I will help you!" Labramon called out. The Devimon paused, then started laughing his head off.
Now was the chance. I gestured to Labramon. He told the others that it was now or never. I was startled when the digimon's grip got stronger. "Retri-Bark!" Labramon howled.
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Mon May 02, 2011 3:38 pm

As the retri-bark headed towards the Devimon, Tentomon shot his attack. "Super shocker." the lgihtning bolt merged with the bark. "Mayo it's your turn for Renamon to attack." shouted Glen. Only Renamon can help now.
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Mon May 02, 2011 7:36 pm

As the two attacks merged together, Mayo signaled for Renamon to attack.
"Renamon! Now!"
Renamon jumped into the air, and crossed her two gloved forelimbs together. Countless glittering shards appeared in front of her while she shouted out the attack's name.
"Diamond Storm!"
She fired the shards at the combined attacks, and the diamond-like shards merged with them. Now, the three combined attacks were headed straight towards Devimon.
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Tue May 03, 2011 5:09 am

The attack hit him with so much force, that, the devimon dropped me. He stumbled back and slid off the mountain. Labramon jolted forward and broke my fall. But, I think I broke him.
I got up and helped my digimon friend up. Just then, bats flew up. Devimon climbed back up the mountains. He was angry now. But, he did have scratches from the attack. He also held his stomach and one of his eyes were closed. I could tell he was in pain. "No one will hurt me! Not even your pathetic digimon can hurt me!" He yelled.
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Thu May 05, 2011 8:59 pm

"Oh, really? You sure look like you're in pain to me!" Mayo yelled at Devimon. Behind her, Renamon rolled her eyes at her tamer's antics.
Devimon growled as he was insulted. And by a human, of all things. This was the ultimate offense. Devimon spread his wings, flapping them slowly to gain altitude, ignoring the pain.
"You will never defeat me! Never!"
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Fri May 06, 2011 12:11 am

The Devimon sored up into the sky and came back down with a touch of evil ready to attack. At that moment, something stranged happened. A portal opened right in front of the Devimon. Oh noGlen thought. As the Devimon disappeared through the portal, Glen could see where it lead to. That's Edinburgh. We can't let Devimon destroy my home town.At that piont, Glen headed towards the portal. If you want to help and do a little sight seeing aswell follow me. If not then hope you have great time in the digital world. Glen stared at the portal. Then started walking. Now things got personal for Glen.

(If you want to continue check the Edinburgh thread.)
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2