Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
The Core Key - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

The Core Key

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Core Key - Page 2 Empty Re: The Core Key

Post  Farrell Hendrix Wed May 25, 2011 5:23 am

The dark tamer looked up at Gen and grinned at her. “You would think that, wouldn’t you?” he said. “No, only this Elecmon will do. But it’s not him that my people want so much as what he–“

His last few words were cut off quite suddenly when Jack tackled him and brought him crashing to the ground. The dark tamer scowled and yanked his legs away from Jack before the DATS leader could get a firm hold on them. Then he rolled away and sprang back to his feet, losing his grip on the Elecmon in the process.

“Do you mind?” he snapped. “The lady and I were having a conversation!”

The Elecmon was trying to crawl away, but it was still too weak to move more than a couple centimeters at a time. The dark tamer didn’t even look at him, but instead planted one foot on the rookie’s back to hold him in place.

“Greymon!” David ran over to his partner’s side just in time to see Greymon dragging himself out of the side of the building.

“Oooh…” Greymon groaned. “I really don’t want to do that again…”

“Are you hurt?” David asked him, worriedly.

Greymon rolled his eyes. “Of course I’m hurt,” he said. Then he winced and doubled over, clutching at his stomach with one hand. “Something else is wrong…feels like…” Then Greymon’s entire body began to destabilize, separating into data and reforming back into itself again, over and over.

“Death Hand!”

Devimon unleashed another blast of dark energy from his hands. It intercepted the kunai-like feathers and caused them to explode, but the explosion took out the energy as well. Using the issuing smoke as a screen to hide his movements, Devimon flipped over Peckmon’s head and landed behind him. Then he spun, slashing at Peckmon with his claws saying, “The Touch of Evil!”
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 am

To put it simply, that Elecmon had something the mysterious Tamer needs. Gen was now curious as to what it was.

"Drac, change of plans, pin this guy down." she called out into her Digivice as their destance was far, at the same time pointing... and that DATS tamer guy. Drac saw whom she was referring to, then nodded eagerly; that guy with Elecmon was starting to feel less and less humane. On the other hand, that Peckmon tamer seemed like you everyday tamer (to Drac, at least)

And so, with a small shout of triumph, Drac launched himself at the DATS leader, all four limbs aiming straight to pin him down.
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri May 27, 2011 5:05 am

"First, tell me why you want that Elecmon."

Jack growled, clutching his fists. His hair was ruffled and a slight wind began to pull up. But his eyes never left the Dark Tamer. He was full of mystery.. What was it? He just radiated evil. And his Digimon also kind of gave it away, also. Just than, Jack heard a small, scratchy shout. He turned his face, and saw a Dracmon closing in on him. Swearing loudly, he moved aside, and reached for the Dracmons arm. If he grabbed it (Don't wanna Godmod), Jack swung him around and launched him at a Mail box, with him toppling backwards from the weight.

"Augh!"

Peckmon choked out as Devimon hit him. Peckmon flew sideways, and crashed into a near Van. He layed there, motionless, until he began to stir. Slowly, his feathers began to turn darker, almost black, and his eyes reddened. Peckmon stood up, glowering at the four Tamers.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 pm

“What’s wrong?” David asked, fearfully.

“I don’t…urgh…” Greymon toppled over and landed on his face. His whole body began to glow and he returned to his Agumon form. “Sorry, I couldn’t hold my champion form,” Agumon said miserably.

“I thought I already had told you-“ the dark tamer began to say, but then Dracmon jumped in to attack Jack and the dark tamer shrugged. “Oh, never mind.”

Devimon laughed when his attack succeeded. “This fight is almost over,” he hissed. “Destroy your tamer, Peckmon! I’ll deal with the other brat…” Then Devimon turned away to look at David. He frowned, having seen that Greymon had reverted to Agumon. “Hmmm…this is strange…I did not realize I had hit him that hard…but it is irrelevant…” He raised one hand and dark energy began forming around it.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Sat May 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Drac's ignorance led to underestimating the DATS tamer. Just as he registered the fact that the tamer easily dodged his outstretched claws, he was flung to the nearby mailbox. The impact had left a small dent on the metallic box, and the dracula Digimon's sharp scream as he hit was quite... ear-splitting.

"You can take that Digimon and escape for all I care," Gen said as she stepped closer to the mysterious tamer. "Answer me this, and I'll even aid you. Are you a Dark DATS member?" Her words came out matter-of-factly. She was definitely sure that he was, but assumptions and reality often gives two distinct answers.

"And if so, how do I sign up to be one myself?"
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 am

"Oh, Shitaki Mushroom."

Jacke said as Peckmon growled, and slowly walked towards him. the Giant Ostrich growled and dust and pebbles arose at every step he took. Jack was stumbling backwards, scared, defensless. While the Agumon's Tamer was having problems with the devimon, the Dracmon Tamer was actually thinking of HELPING the evil Tamer. He yelled at the girl,

"C'mon! Where's your heart? You're just going to leave us as Devimon and or Peckmon food?!"

Jack stole a glance at the other distressed pair, and things weren't going so well for them, either.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 am

“Oh man…” David’s face paled as he looked around at the Devimon before turning back to Agumon. “Come on Agumon! We can’t give up now! Help us!”

“Death Hand!” Devimon roared, unleashing another blast of dark energy.

David closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Agumon’s neck. “Agumon…please…”

Once again, David’s pocket began to glow and a bright light burst forth. Agumon pulled in the light and he too began to glow.

“AGUMON DIGIVOLVE TOOO…GREYMON!”

Greymon didn’t waste anytime. Flames licked around the edges of his mouth and he opened his jaws firing off his own blast, a large ball of flame, back at Devimon. The two attacks connected and cancelled each other out in a massive explosion of power. However, this second digivolution was too much of a strain for Greymon and he once again reverted to his Agumon state before tumbling to the ground, this time unconscious.

The dark tamer shrugged. “How do you…sign up? Well, it’s not quite that…never mind. We can talk about that later.” (1) He looked over at Agumon and then glanced up at his own partner. “Finish them off already, Devimon,” he said casually, as if he were talking about something as mundane as the weather. “We’ve wasted enough time as it is.”

(1): I didn’t want to make something up about Dark DATS since you’re heading it. How people join in the plotline is up to you.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:45 pm

"Then how about this; give me your name, and promise me that you'll provide assistance in me joining your side when the time comes. I'll deal with these hinderances so you can escape if you agree, since you're... late for whatever you have to do." Gen replied to the guy, ignoring the DATS member's words. From what she can see, though, those two were keeping up really well. And besides, her aim was to buy time, not defeat them; she could escape whenever she sees the chance to or something.

Dracmon now was next to Gen, facing the other tamers with a wide, toothy grin, his hands rubbing together. For once his partner had said something he would thoroughly enjoy!
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm

"dammit!"

Jack screamed as Peckmon shot kunai feathers at him, roaring fiercly. He launched himself to his left, stumbling into a building. Where he stood moments before, lay smoke and blown up bits of cement. He looked around for a moment. He was in a grocery store. The people around him stared at him, obviously scared. An elderly women was about to leave the market.

"No!"

He screamed, throwing himself in front of her. He took her hand and gently pushed her back, despite her protests, than everyone began getting mad at him.

"Hey! Let the lady go!"

"Your not the boss of us!"

"What do you think your doing, kid?!"

Complaints rang out, and some people even tried grabbing at him. And after that, all was silent. a deep laugh was heard, than another explosion, right at the door of the market. Peckmon stood there, grinning, his bandana flying.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 am

“Escape?” the dark tamer laughed. “Escape from what? Those two are no threat to me!” Then he paused. “But I guess I am on a timetable. Hmmm…decisions, decisions…”

Devimon wasn’t listening to their conversation. He was too busy glaring hatefully at David and Agumon.

“Stupid lizard,” he muttered. “Digivolving like that and wasting my time! DEATH HAND!”

A third blast of dark energy was launched at David and Agumon. Of course, Agumon was unconscious so he could do nothing as the energy rippled towards him. David grabbed his partner under the arms and lifted him slightly before diving to the side. He didn’t make it in time. David felt something hit him with great force and then he was sent spinning through the air. He lost track of Agumon, but this did not concern him. He hit the ground with bone shattering force and, indeed, there was a sharp cracking sound. There David lay, unconscious like his partner, his right arm twisted at a bizarre angle. Agumon lay nearby, his body destabilizing like it had when he was Greymon. This time, he reverted all the way back to his Botamon form.
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiri Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:37 pm

"..." Gen looked back at the mysterious tamer with a dumbfounded look at his comment.

"Then you're procrastinating here... why?" She muttered under her breath, turning back to survey the situation.

David was pinned down by Devimon. That DATS tamer was being targetted by the Peckmon. While they were of no benefit to her, Gen had secretly volunteered to hold them off so that they wouldn't be killed or anything; unexplainable murder was always investigated by the police and detectives for who knows how long, and there were more than enough witnesses who has seen her around. They would then find out her current living situation and would be stripped of her freedom.

"Drac, go wild on them." She commanded, vaguely pointing at the Peckmon's direction. He gave an excited shout, then shot forward, heading face first to the giant bird-like Digimon.

"UNDEAD FAAAAAAANG!"

"...So, made up your mind yet?" she called back at the mysterious tamer, observing her partner going for Peckmon.
Quiri
Quiri
Champion Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum