Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
The Beginning of The End Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

The Beginning of The End

3 posters

Go down

The Beginning of The End Empty The Beginning of The End

Post  Jeselle Dela Cruz Thu May 26, 2011 5:39 am

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

". . . I'm not Dead, I'm not Dead, I'm not Dead . . . Or am I?", Jeselle's voice rang out, echoing as if she was in a narrow hallway, but when her eye lids slid back she saw nothing but whiteness. A small hand-held device levitated in front of her, as did her own body in this suspended space.

"No, you are not dead Jeselle Dela Cruz. You are simply in between worlds, your own world and my world, The Digital World." An elder female's voice echoed from out of the device, Jeselle listened, but began laughing as it finished.

"Paleez, if I'm not dead allow me to see your world, if it even exists!", As Jeselle continued to speak she felt a heaviness press against her cheat, then it began to spread like a wildfire. Within moments her feet touched solid ground and the pressure that she felt was released the Device dropped and she caught it in her hands.

"As you have asked Welcome to the Digital World. This world is inhabited by creatures known as Digimon. This that you hear my voice speaking out of is called a Digivice, this will aid you as you cross these —"

"Enough!!! What the hell are you playing at! I don't want any part in your sick games Lady!" Jeselle's face grew a nice rosy shade to match her hair as her anger steadily rose. Her grip on the Digivice was unmatched as she stared deeply into the blank screen.

"Do you wish to see your mother and friends ever again? If your answer is yes then I'd advise you to comply with everything that I say . . . Is that clear?" Hot tears began to roll down Jeselle's rosy cheeks as she pictured every word the woman from the other side of the Digivice spoke. She dropped down on her knees in the low grass, closing her eyes so she could stop the steady stream of tears.

". . . Fine . . . What do . . What do you want of me?"

"Hmph . . . I thought that would be your choice . . . Now as I said before, this Digivice will aid you as you complete various tasks provides by me. Your first task is to bond with your Digimon Partner." With that last word said the Digivice went quiet, Jeselle seemed wiped her face with the back if her hand and placed it in her pocket. Then a light shone from the sky, the next second something plopped down into her lap.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Jeselle Dela Cruz

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End Empty Re: The Beginning of The End

Post  Farrell Hendrix Thu May 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Lost. Missing. Misplaced. Gone astray. Nowhere to be found. All of these could have defined the situation David and Agumon found themselves in.

“Where are we?” Agumon asked, for what felt like the hundredth time.

“Not a clue,” David said impatiently. “Now quit asking.”

The two had gone off on what Agumon called an ‘exploration mission’. Supposedly they were going to explore different areas of the Digital World to get a better knowledge of its layout. Unfortunately, Agumon’s own experience in the Digital World was clearly lacking. He had been a Koromon when he was last here and had to be taken care of by bigger and stronger Digimon. Too bad the orange dino hadn’t thought to mention this before they went out into the middle of nowhere.

David sighed and kicked at a rock in frustration. Why couldn’t he have been stuck with a partner who had a brain?
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeselle Dela Cruz Fri May 27, 2011 4:42 am

"Oww! ! ! What the hell is this Easter in the Digiworld??" From the sky a very large egg plopped down onto Jeselle's lap she stared at it for a bit trying to figure out what it contained, red and yellow marking seemed to have been painted on it, but what interested this curious young girl was the fact that it let off such an intense heat. Jeselle twirled it around in her hands some then tried knocking on it, if this was the Digimon she was supposed to bond with it sure wasn't making for small talk.

"Hello, anyone in there? . . . Ugh! . . . How the heck does this lady expect me to complete this mission if this damn egg won't hatch!", As quickly as she said that a crack appeared in the egg and it began to glow an intense bright white color, it was so bright that Jeselle needed to shield her eyes. The light dyed down in a matter of seconds and what appeared in her hands definitely was other worldly, a small red and yellow flame with a pair of eyes and a mouth lay looking up at her.

"Wow, your definitely a lot prettier than I expected. What gives, I've been cooped up in that egg for years, what took you so long Jeselle?", the little ball of flame said, it's tone going from sarcastic to angry within seconds.

"Umm . . . Thanks I guess", Jeselle said to the first statement the little flame creature said, but to his second statement her blood began to boil. Her faces' color shifted from a peachy color to a almost the shade of a tomato. Her voice was almost at a yell when she spoke next.

"What gives? What gives?? I've just been forcefully taken from my world to complete a series of tasks for a psychopathic woman and you ask me what gives?!?!", Jeselle's chest rose and fell as she tried to calm herself, but the little creature just started giggling. Jeselle looked utterly confused at the little Digimon.

"Looks like you and I were really meant to be together, no one else I know has a hot temper like that! I'm Sunmon by the way"

"Sunmon huh? I guess your temper is as hot as mine, your body sure as heck reflects it, you ball of sun", Jeselle seemed surprised that she was getting along so well with someone so new, usually she barely made "Friends".

Jeselle Dela Cruz

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Fri May 27, 2011 3:27 pm

David sighed and fell backwards, landing on his back and looking up at the sky. The sun was shining brightly. The clouds overhead rolled lazily by. A bird Digimon, a Biyomon to be exact, flew on past. It was a nice day, David thought.

Agumon hadn’t heard his partner dropping to the ground and so he kept right on walking for at least ten seconds before he noticed David’s absence. The orange dino ran back to the place he had seen David last and he found him there, lying on the ground.

“Um…are you okay?” Agumon asked.

“Sure,” David replied. “I’m just tired.” He sat up. “Agumon, what are we doing here?”

“Exploring!” Agumon replied with a grin.

“No, that’s not quite what I meant,” David sighed. “The Digital World…what does it have to do with anything? Why does it even exist? I’m not trying to complain. After all, if it didn’t exist I would have never met you. I’m just trying to figure things out. And I guess the question that encompasses everything I want to know is, why? It’s not just the Digital World that confuses me, but Digimon as well. Why do Digimon come to the real world? Why do they fight each other? Why do they fight us? All I ever wanted was a quiet life, but I don’t think I can ever get that now.”

“Sorry,” Agumon said.

“It’s not your fault,” said David. “If I didn’t have you then I wouldn’t be able to help protect everyone back in the real world.” David shook his head and stood back up. “I guess I’m just over thinking things. Let’s go, Agumon.”
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeselle Dela Cruz Fri May 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Jeselle and Sunmon sat talking for quite sometime, this was really an unusual thing for her simply because she never really had anyone to talk to growing up and Sunmon was Quite a good listener. Both of them gave a slight jump as her Digivice, which was lying in the grass next to them, began buzzing and vibrating vigorously. Jeselle picked it up and instantly a 3-Dimensional map displayed before her and her partner.

"Coolio Jess, looks like we have another mission to go to bythe looks of that red dot way over there by the Ocean!", Sunmon said while bouncing up and down in her lap.

"I guess we should start heading out before it gets dark", With Jeselle's final words she picked up Sunmon and placed him on her shoulder, slung her backpack from the human world over her other shoulder and began walking in the direction of the red dot.

"Hey Sunmon, how did you know about the missions, weren't you still just data inside of your Digi-Egg when I spoke to that lady?", Sunmom giggles in which pitched tone as he though back to his hours in the egg. He let out a loud "Ahah" then spoke into Jeselle's ear.

"Just because I was in the Egg doesn't mean I was deff! Besides that lady used to speak tomb all of the time in my head, some of it I can remember, but a lot of it I can't", when Sunmon finished speaking he went back to bouncing on Jeselle's shoulder as they walked across the low plain. Jeselle merely nodded her head to what Sunmon was telling her, she was more focused on a little village away in the distance.
(Three more posts remain before I exit this topic)

Jeselle Dela Cruz

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Sat May 28, 2011 12:34 am

David and Agumon were still walking. David looked fine, though he was a bit sweaty. Agumon on the other hand was panting heavily and seemed to be drenched.

“I didn’t know data could sweat,” David commented.

“Course…it…can…” Agumon panted. “This…world…is…based…off…of…yours…whew!”

“I guess so,” said David.

“I need a break,” Agumon said, sitting down suddenly.

“Fine,” David stopped and scanned the horizon, raising one hand to shade his eyes. “Hey, I think I see a human over there.” He pointed straight ahead at a feminine figure in the distance. “And there’s…is that a town?”

Agumon was instantly at his side. “Town? Where?”

“It’s right there-“ David said, pointing.

“WAHOO!” Agumon blew past him and rushed towards the village. “Civilization, here I come!”

“Agumon!” David called, running after him. “Wait!”
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Setōshi Sōichirō Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 pm

The sound of a crashing tree filled the small village as a hut was totally smashed in by that tree, a purple and white dinosaur looking Digimon stood growling deeply as four Liollmon lay surrounding him spread eagle on the floor, obviously unconscious. A Black haired boy stood behind him the Dorumon with his Digivice in hand, an accomplished yet power hungry look was upon his face. Dorumon raised it's hand preparing to finish each of the Liollmon with one final attack.

"No . . . Only revert one of these Liollmon into Data . . . We shall not be massacring Digimon that attack us . . ."

"If you say so . . ."

The Dorumon aimed his head toward one Liollmon and released an orb of pure metal, this hit the Liollmon causing it to disperse into Data from which Dorumon absorbed into it's body. The boy turned his back and began walking toward the outskirts of the village, little digimon heads popped out of the windows and doors to check and see if the area was safe. Dorumon caught up to the boy while sniffing the air.

"There are others like you in the area Seto"

"Well then . . . How about we go do a little investigation . . ."

Dorumon lead the way in the direction of the another Tamer or Digi-Destined, whatever they called themselves now a days. With each step the boy could make out the appearance of a girl and what seemed to be a little ball of flame resting on her shoulder. After a few minutes the boy and his Dorumon were in speaking range of the girl, his Digivice still in hand if needed.

"Hmm . . . By the looks of it your new to this world . . . Am I correct?"
Setōshi Sōichirō
Setōshi Sōichirō

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeselle Dela Cruz Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 am

"Hey do you see that out by the village Sunmon or am I just seeing things?"

"Hmm . . . Yea looks like a boy and some kind of Dinosaur and they are headed for us!"

"Ugh! . . . Boys here will be no different from the boys back home . . . "

"I don't like the vibes I'm getting from this guy Jess"A unrivaled anger seemed to be brewing inside of Jeselle, she hated boys in the human world so seeing in this place would not change anything. Her anger also seemed to be felt by her Digimon Sunmon, small little growls would escape from him every now and then. Jeselle stopped a few feet away from the spot where the boy was, she didn't know anything about him, but he did have a certain mysterious feel to him.

"What is it about this guy . . . I can't make out if he's . . . Good . . . Or . . . Evil . . ."

"So what if I am, what's it to you?", Jeselle said her voice rather louder than it should be, but she really couldn't tell because her anger was getting the best of her now. Sunmon stopped his bouncing and became quiite still, his eyes rolled over the purple and white dinosaur Digimon before him. Jeselle's digivice started acting up and a beam of light scanned over the other Tamer's Digimon. It displayed the following information about the Digimon:

Name: Dorumon
Information: Carrier of the X-Antibody
Attacks:
- Metal Cannon: Shoots one or more metal balls from its mouth.

Jeselle Dela Cruz

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Hendrix Sun May 29, 2011 2:51 am

Agumon ran straight past two tamers, a boy and a girl, and their digimon. The dino didn’t even stop to say hello, such was his excitement.

David came a moment later. He, unlike Agumon, paused long enough to give the two tamers a quick bow.

“My apologies,” David said hurriedly. “Got to go.” Then he turned and ran after Agumon once more, now grumbling mostly incoherent words, though the odd phrase would come through. Such as, “…stupid dinosaur…said he was tired…gonna get a leash…”

David caught up to Agumon when his partner finally came to a halt, looking around at all of the Liollmon.

“Can you direct us to the nearest Trailmon station?” Agumon asked. David slowed to a stop next to Agumon and smacked him over the head, causing Agumon to wince and began rubbing the sore spot. “Ow! What was that for?”

Ignoring him, David looked down at the small lion-like digimon and then crouched in front of them. “We do need directions,” he said. “Would you help us, please?”
Farrell Hendrix
Farrell Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum