Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon

2 posters

Go down

Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Empty Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon

Post  sociallizard Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 am

Digimon's Name: Gagomon

[b]Gender:
Girl

Personality: She is very kind to the ones she loves.She is sometimes mysterious. Always wants revenge to the ones that betrayed her.Usually helps the weaker.She always loves to make friends. She also has a quick mind. But she can be very danger if tempted to be mad.

History: She hatched in the Digital World. She was scared of all the other digimon. But when she met a mean digimon that picked on here,she grew a mad grudge. One day,the digimon came and tried to attack Gagomon. She grew angrier and angrier until FLASH! She digivolved into a new,meaner monster. She attacked him with wise decisions. But when the fight was over,she digivolved back to normal. She was banned from the digital world.
When she entered the human world, she greeted many people and digimons. She avoided the bigger ones. She helped heal all injured digimon. But,she couldn't digivolve. She wondered around town looking for something to do. She found a digimon that despised humans. He told her his plan. She ran and ran into a human. Her name was Veronicca.

Digivolutions:

[i]Fresh:Gagomon
[i]Attribute: ice
[i]Type: virus
[i]Appearance:a small blue fuzz ball with big feet and tiny hands. It has icey blue eyes and a little horn on its head. Has a white muzzle.
[i]Attacks: Frost stun. This attack uses the horn and creates an ice blizzard that stuns the opponent. Blizzard.This attack is when Gagomon spins fast enough to create an ice tornado.

[i]In-Training: Gigomon
[i]Attribute: ice
[i]Appearance: Looks like a small blue pup. Stands on its hind legs and has a more of human arms. Has a horn on its forehead. Has gold stars on its hands. Has claws now.
[i]Attacks: Blizzzard. Scythe hands. This attack makes the claws Light up and form a sharper edge to them.

[i]Rookie: Mangomon
[i]Attribute: Water
[i]Appearance: Is 3 feet now. A lighter blue. Has horns on its hands. Has fangs that droop out of the mouth. Now has a tail with spikes.
[i]Attacks:Scythe hands. Water Beam.This attack uses water from the mouth and shoots a heavy pressured ray of water.

[i]Champion: Mazzmon
[i]Attribute: Fire
[i]Type:virus
[i]Appearance: Now red. Has a big star on its chest. Has horns on the back of the arms and going up. The horn is bigger. Has a tail with more spikes on it.
[i]Attacks: Fire Tornado. This attack uses fire from the digimons mouth and shoots at high speed that it twists. Ram. This attack uses the horn and rams the other opponent.

[i]Ultimate: Drakomon
[i]Appearance: Now more of a dragon type digimon. The horn splits into two. Red eyes and a longer muzzle. Long claws with spikes coming out of them. Still has legs and arms. Now has a Ying-Yang sign on its chest.
[i]Attacks: Fire Tornado. Fire Explosion. This attack makes the digimon bear hug the opponent and uses its red Ying-Yang to make fire comeout and burn the opponent.

[i]Mega: Multrimon
[i]Type: mega virus
[i]Appearance: Now more of a slithery dragon. Has a third horn on its muzzle by the nose. Has a firey shape of scales that come out of the side of its head.Has a mace ball as a tail.
[i]Attacks: Fire Explosion. Dragons breathe.This attack uses a fire tornado and makes it even more powerful.

[i]Armor Digivolution Champion: Armored Mazzmon
[i]Attribute:Fire
[i]Type: Mega viruse
[i]Appearance: Has blue legs and blue arms. Has a blue and red Ying-Yang sign on its chest. The chest armor is blue with gold rims. The rest is red with silver rims.
[i]Attacks: Fire Sphere.This makes the digimon make a ball of fire as big as its chest.Dragons Breathe.

[i]Armor Digivolution Ultimate:Armored Drakomon
[i]Type: Mega virus
[i]Appearance: Now has bronze leg and arm armor. A dragon with two horns. Red eyes and giant claws. Has big ears now.
[i]Attacks: Fire Sphere.Dragons Breathe. Fire Hands.This attack makes the hands flare up and is more deadly.

[i]Mode Change: Higomon
[i]Type: Mega virus
[i]Appearance: Now more of a werewolf. Has red and blue fur. Seen as a giant monster.
[i]Attacks: Sink Teeth.This attack uses the digimons teeth and bites the opponent 3 times. This injects a stun poison.

[i]DNA Digivolution Ultimate: Mixomon
[i]Attribute: Air
[i]Type:Mega Viruse
[i]Appearance: A werewolf creature. Now has wings. Still has Ying-Yang. Now blue and black. Well,sort of a mash of blue and black. Usually a random pattern.
[i]Attacks: Tornado. This attack uses wind to make a tornado. Wing Beat.This attack flies the opponent into the air and makes sharp wind waves.

[i]DNA Digivolution Mega: Megamon
[i]Attribute: Fire/Air
[i]Type: Mega Virus
[i]Appearance: Now a dragon wolf.Has sky blue and black as its fur color. Has black eyes. Has sharp teeth.
[i]Attacks: Drain.This attack uses fire with wind to make a narrow beam hit the chest of the opponent.Once it has hit, it drains the health slowly. Burst Wind. This attack combines fire and wind and makes a tornado that flares.It deals a great amount of damage.

[i]Biomerge: Warromon
[i]Attribute: Fire/Wind
[i]Type: Ultimate Virus
[i]Appearance: A wolf warrior with spikes running down the spine. A goldesh color of fur. Now has Blue eyes.
[i]Attacks: Ground Break.This attack uses strength and wind to shake the earth.Burst Wind. Flare.This attack uses fire and makes the fire pop and drains the enemys health slowly.This attack does not work if the opponent is a water type.

Last edited by sociallizard on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon Empty Re: Gagomon,The Wolf Digimon

Post  Hunter Crucivex Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 am

Hello!

As of now, Custom made Digimon aren't allowed. Sorry if I just bursted your ubble or something.
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

https://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 am

Ok,but why not? Sorry I am new.So should I create a human?
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:59 am

Your character doesn't necassarily have to be human, it can be digimon, but I still need to post up all the canon digimon, so until then, custom digimon are closed
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:03 am

Oh,ok then.Can I still make a human character?
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Crucivex Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:10 am

Yeah u can
Hunter Crucivex
Hunter Crucivex
Mega Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 am

Ok,I will make a new thread for my human character. You can tell me when I can create my digimon character,which means saying that it is able to be played as.
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down