Digimon RPG Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» character creation
A new world Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am by tobitamer12

» -Legend of Brolin-(Not close to finished)
A new world Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 pm by Brolin

» Gi Joe Retaliation 1080p Free Download
A new world Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm by otokared

» Ace the Dorumon
A new world Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am by totheark12

» July 2013 Announcements
A new world Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm by Quiri

» Hey im Gusto
A new world Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm by Quiri

» A tip for literate roleplay forums
A new world Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am by Quiri

»  Anton B [WIP]
A new world Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am by Quiri

» Yoo-hoo! Sachiko here!
A new world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am by Quiri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Farrel Hendrix Quiri Hunter Crucivex

A new world

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A new world Empty A new world

Post  Kitsune Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Mayo blinked herself awake and propped herself up on her elbows, moaning softly. The last thing she had remembered was a sudden flash of light and a dizzying sensation that had caused her to pass out. She was surrounded by steep, rocky slopes running around, below, and above the large, ledge-like part of a slope, where she was stranded. A few stubborn trees has attempted to grow on the ledge, but they were rather small and crooked. "Okay, now that I'm awake, exactly where am I?"she wondered aloud, not expecting an anwser. "You're in the Digital World, of course." a voice anwsered her own. Mayo froze, and turned around. A small, fox-like creature with yellow fur was crouched close to the ground, observing her with bright blue eyes. It quirked up its mouth in a vulpine grin. "Hello, human," it said in a feminine voice, "I am Viximon, your partner digimon."
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

A new world Empty Re: A new world

Post  sociallizard Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 am

I traveled far looking for a way out of the crazy world. Xiaomon was excited. We where in the mountain regions when I saw another person. I was so happy. I walked over to the girl. "Hello. Do you know a way out of this world? Or someplace to stay. I guess we should stick together as well." I said.
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm

A girl came up a few minutes after Viximon had introduced herself to Mayo. She also had a creature with her, a Digimon, only this one resembled a stubby-legged puppy instead of a fox. Viximon stared challengingly at the puppy Digimon while Mayo quickly thought over what the other girl had said. She didn't really want to stick to closely to others, but she would probably have a better chance of getting back if she stuck with her. Slowly Mayo nodded. "I don't know how to get back, or even how I ended up here. But it would probably benefit us both if we stick together. I'm Mayo, by the way, and this is Viximon."
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 pm

After a blinding flash from his computer, Glen woke up to the sound of his name. "Glen. Glen. GLEN!" Within an instant Glen shot up. He looked around but there was nothing there. He stood up and turned round to see a weird pink ghost thing. "W-what and who are you," said Glen. "I'm Montimon and I'm a digimon." said the digimon. "A digimon? Wait have heard about them. Doesn't it stand for digital monster and you evolve or 'digivolve' via a digivice." asked the confused boy. "Indeed right." replyed Montimon. "So that's what the device that was on top of my computer." He stared at the weird device in his hand. "I need to get home. My mum will be worried sick." said Glen. "Well I wish I knew how. Right now we are in the mountin range of the digital world." explained the digimon. "OK. Let's start searching for other people." Glen looked about and saw in the distance two other people with dog like digimon. "C'mon Montimon. It's time to start my new life." They started walking towords the four specks in the distance.
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:21 pm

(Since sociallizard probably isn't going to post for a while, I will. Hope I'm not breaking any rules.)
In the distance, past the girl who had yet to answer her question, Mayo spotted two figures, one much larger than the other. She squinted, and pointed. "Who are th-" she began to ask, until she was cut off by a rumbling sound. Mayo looked up, and, to her horror, saw large rocks bounding down the mountainside, straight towards the spot where they were standing. Beside her, Viximon went rigid with fear. "LANDSLIDE!" the small fox yelled, her voice echoing off the mountains. Was it just her imagination, or did she hear something laughing as the rocks plummeted downwards?
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Just as Glen was about to aproach the people and Digimon a huge rumbling from the ground came. The others fell down due to a landslade. And when the dust cleared he could see a purple monster with drill for claws and a huge frill for a horn. Suddenly the digivice started showing some data and a picture. Somehow Glen could understand it. "Drimogemon is a chapion level digimon that tends to live underground. Speacial Move are Iron Drill Spin and Mole Claw." Glen looked at the purple monster. Somehow it had red eyes and Glen new for a fact that wasn't normal. Glen looked down to see if everyone was alright. "Are you ok down there?" Then drilling sound came. He looked behind him and the Drimogemon was about to attack. "RUN!!"
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

As the dust cleared, Mayo and Viximon stuggled to pick themselves off the ground. Neither of them saw what had happened to the other girl and her digimon. Mayo looked up to see a huge, mole-like monster, with a giant drill on its head. Her digivice scanned its data, and told her the same things that the boy had been told with his. She looked up from her digivice in time to see the boy scream to run. The Drimogemon spun its horn, and charged. Viximon screamed "Let's follow that guy's advice! Run!"
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 pm

After running a good 200 metres, Glen stopped to get his breath back. The Drimogemon was still comiing after him. "Bubble Blow!" shouted Motimon and instantly shot bubbles towards the Drimogemon. "Come on, Motimon. We need to meet up with that girl." Glen looked down the slope to see where the girl was. "Hold on Motimon." Glen jumped an slid down the slope to catch up to the girl. "This way Motimon."
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:20 am

Mayo ran along the edge of the slope, panting as she forced herself to run for her life. She came to a stop as she heard the name of an attack being called out. The digimon that had accompanied the boy, a small, pinkish thing, shot bubbles toward the Drimogemon. The mole-like creature growled in frustation as the bubbles hit it. Apparently it wasn't powerful enough to seriously wound it, but powerful enough to sting. The boy and his digimon slid down the slope, straight towards Mayo and Viximon. The Drimogemon roared angrily, then charged down after them. "This is not good." Mayo said. Viximon agreed. "At this level, I'm no match for him!" There was nowhere else to go, except down. She ran to the edge with Viximon, looked back to the boy, and said, "If you don't want to be drilled to death by that oversized mole, I'd suggest follwing me!" And then she slid down the mountainside, Viximon clutched in her arms.
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Glen looked down the slope and saw the girl waving up at him. Glen was starting to have scary thoughts about sliding down. "Glen, c'mon." Monition was tugging at his leg. Glen pick up the pink blo and started counting to 3 in his head. He slid down and tripped and fell. "Hi, what's your name?" he said to the girl despite being on the ground.
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  waldo Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:35 am

Naldo creeped on the side of the mountain, hearing ruptures and screaming. He wanted to help, so bad, but he was so scared. He took a shaky breath and continued, only because of his suppport, Bukamon. "C'mon, killer! Let's go! Maybe it's a female Bukamon? Or a Really big beemon! That'd be awesome!"

"Buka?"

YEah?"

Shut up." He shot at his companion. as they reached the clearing, the voices were more distinct and louder. He saw a large Drimogemon and paled. Naldo stood there, frozen wih fear.
waldo
waldo
In-Training Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:36 pm

"My name? I'm Mayo, and this is Viximon. But you know, now really isn't the best time for introductions." Mayo said to the boy. She looked up, trying to spot the Drimogemon. Beside her, Viximon gasped.
"Look! There it is! And it looks like its found some new targets."
Mayo jerked her gaze over to where Viximon was looking. Drimogemon had set its sights on new prey, one that was closer. Another boy, one with a seal pup-like creature, had frozen in fear at the sight of the digital mole. As the Drimogemon slowly lumbered towards the boy and seal pup, Mayo did something completely bone-headed. She picked up a rock, aimed at the Drimogemon's head, and threw it.
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm

The rock landed at the Drimogemon's foot. The Drimoge mon turned round but turned back to the other boy. "Bubble Blow!" shouted Motimon as a stream of bubbles headed towards the Drimogemon. "Oh and by the way I'm Glen and this is Motimon." replied Glen. "Slide down." shouted Glen towards the other boy.
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 pm

The bubbles crashed against the Drimogemon's side. The Drimogemon turned around, and this time didn't turn around again. Mayo assumed that the other boy with the seal would attempt to slide down now. Looks like Digimon have better aim than I do.. "Viximon, do you have a move that you can use against Drimogemon?" Mayo asked her Digimon. Viximon nodded, and darted toward the bottom of the slope.
"Killing Stone!"
The diminutive fox suddenly transformed her body into a stone, and poisonous vapors rose from it. The vapors floated upwards, towards the Drimogemon.
(Viximon's only attack is rather odd..)
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:45 pm

As the vapours rose the Drimogemon jumped of the side of slope and started drilling but the vapours got breathed and it instantly fell to the ground but the drill was still going causing rocks to go everywhere. At that point something strange happened.
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 pm

The area that Drimogemon was drilling into shimmered. It blurred, morphing into a surface of black-and-white static. It was sort of like, Mayo thought, what happened to television images with a bad transmitter. The Drimogemon's drill was still, well, drilling, but it no longer appeared to be making any visible damge to the static. The Drimogemon seemed like it was willingly forcing its drill into the static, but as the giant mole stumbled upwards and unsuccesfully tried to pull its drill out, Mayo realized that this was not the case.
"It's pulling him in!"
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm

At that point the Drimogemon got sucked into the ground. More and more static rose and the more it was harder to see. Its just like mist. Glen thought. Just as the rest of the Drimogemon got sucked in, a huge earthquake struck. Everyone fell to the ground. When the Eathquake stopped, Glen looked up and saw something rise out of the hole.
(I hope this makes sense. Didn't quite understand the last post.)
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  waldo Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 am

Naldo looked at them, shocked and his eyes big. He skidded down the mountain, and, not wanting anyone to work for him, he looked around for a weapon of some sort. "Buka, go bubble blow or something." He nodded and fled off, Naldo looked around, and grabbing a rather large rock, he hurled it to the top of the mountain, it easily going straight at the Drimogemon's head.
waldo
waldo
In-Training Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:41 pm

After a few minutes, I woke up. I was on a skinny ledge. I looked up, and there was a boy looking for something. When I looked at my arm,there was a big cut on it. I was starting to see blurred. I stepped back, about to faint, when my shoe slipped off the ledge. I screamed and grabbed on to the ledge I was just standing on. "Help! Can somebody help me! Shaomon!" I yelled.
I looked up and saw that the Drimogemon was gone. I tried to get myself up, but it failed. I looked all around. All I saw was that boy.
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 am

This black figure crew wings and Glen managed to make out what this thing was. "D-D-Devimon." At that moment the digivice started showing data again. "Devimon. An evil champion level digimon. Special attacks are The Touch of Evil and Evil Wing." Just at the point, Glen heard a cry for help in the distance. "We don't have achance against him." worried the Motimon. "It took the last set of tamers to get to champion level first before they manage to beat him."
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 am

Mayo was truly scared as she looked up at the demon-like form of Devimon. Her Digivice scanned its data(showing pretty much the same thing in the post above). It was a champion, and based on the appearances of the other partners, none of the Digimon on their side were above an In-Training level. It was pretty much impossible for them to even think of taking Devimon on. Viximon, trying to control her trembling, bravely took a few steps closer to Devimon.
"Mayo.."
"Y-yes, Viximon?"
"I need you to get out of here. I'll distract him."
"Viximon! No! You're too small! H-he'll kill you!"
Her tamer's voice now now barely containing a sob, Viximon lowered her head even closer to ground. Mayo considered her a friend already, despite the short amount of time they had known one another. "I'm sorry Mayo.. But I have to do this."
The small fox began to run towards Devimon. Behind her, Mayo took a few steps foward and shouted after her partner. Unoticed by the girl holding it, a blue digivice began to glow softly. Then, the digicive shot out a burst of pure light.
"VIXIMON! NO!"
As Viximon raced towards the malicious Devimon, she felt a sudden boost of power surge through her. The small fox suddenly leapt into the air as a bright light surrounded her.
Viximon Digivolve to....Renamon!
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:51 am

I was watching the whole thing. I looked all around for Shaomon. When I saw the pile of rocks, I was starting to cry. Then, the rocks started to twitch. I was crying alot, and finally had the strength to get up. I saw the Devimon. Then I saw Viximon getting ready to attack.
I heard rumbling from the rocks. I looked up. I was so happy, that, I didn't even notice my digivice glowing. Light came from the cracks of the rocks. I was worried now. Then, when Viximon turned into Renamon, Labramon bursted from the rocks."Retri-Bark!" Yelled Labramon as Renamon hit Devimon. The force was so powerful, that, Devimon fell to his knees. But he quickly got back up."Whoa. Shaomon! Your bigger! You must of digivolved! Now, Lets beat this Devimon to the ground!I yelled. "Its Labramon now, Verronica. And I will do my very best!" Announced Labramon.
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  glenny45 Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 pm

As the Renamon emerged from the light, Motimon jumped out of Glen's arms towards the Devimon. "Bubble Blow!" shouted the Motimon. "Touch of Evil." The Devimon grabbed the Motimon then threw him on the ground beside Mayo. "MOTIMON!" screamed Glen as he ran towards his Digimon. Suddenly his blue and red digivice started glowing. "Huh?" Glen looked at his digivice. He noticed Motimon glowing. Motimon digivolve to .............. Tentomon!
He looked at his Digimon. "Go Tentomon!!!"
glenny45
glenny45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Mayo stared in amazement. Sure, Viximon had explained digivolution to her, but she hadn't expected it to be so... sudden. Viximon, no, Renamon was now exceeded her tamer in height. Tufts of fur stuck up from her shoulders, and there was more white mixed in with her fur fur than with Viximon. She wore long, purple fingerless gloves with a yin-yang symbol on it, and had purple markings on both her knees and her face.
Renamon turned to Mayo and smiled. Then, the vulpine digimon swiftly sped off in Devimon's direction. Renamon's paws glowed blue, and she pounced at Devimon.
"Power Paw!"
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallizard Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:19 am

I glanced at the new digimon. I heard that if you make an attack together, it combines and becomes even more powerful. I heard this alot. And I saw that it works. "Hey, guys! We got to combine our attacks. We will over power devimon if we do that!" Labramon announced.
Labramon got alligned up with the others. I was thinking the same thing. I climbed up the hill side. When I was about to get behind the digimon, I heard, "Death Claw!". I turned around. The digimon's claw hit me. But as I was falling off the Mountain, Devimon grabbed me. He had the most evilest smurk on his face. "Labramon! Help!" I cried out.
sociallizard
sociallizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next